OBEX, a company out of California, takes its name from the Latin word for "barrier". They specialize in office "barriers" for workplaces or anywhere that has public facing employees. These new OBEX Workspace Divider Screens are constructed of frosted or clear acrylic. Just call us if you have any questions about these freestanding office screens. Need installation for large/ bulk orders? Please call 888-355-4999 or email info@OfficeChairsUSA.com. Bulk discount of 20% in the cart when you buy 4 or more dividers! Pricing is per individual screen.
Ships in 3-5 business days. We are not allowed to sell brackets only.
Minimum purchase of 2 units. Pricing drops dramatically on bulk orders. Contact us.
- Workspace dividers in clear or frosted acrylic
- Divides both the sitting area and the desk area
- Desktop brackets included
- Also choose whether you'd like the panels with a small cutout notch so that there is no space between the panel and the work surface or cubicle (see 2nd image, yellow highlight shows this cutout highlighted in yellow; shown with the cubicle mount brackets)
- 2424 has 24" depth on the desk; 24" height on desk; 24" depth off the desk; 24" height below the desk
- 2430 has 24" depth on the desk; 30" height on desk; 24" depth off the desk; 18" height below the desk
- 3024 has 30" depth on the desk; 24" height on desk; 18" depth off the desk; 24" height below the desk
- 3030 has 30" depth on the desk; 30" height on desk; 18" depth off the desk; 18" height below the desk
Product Warranty – 10 Years
This warranty is non-transferable and is valid from the date of purchase, for as long as the product is owned by the initial purchaser. This warranty covers defects in the material and craftsmanship found during normal usage of the product during the warranty period. If a purchaser has a warranty claim, the buyer must return the product to Obex at purchaser’s expense. Obex will then inspect the product and, in Obex’s sole discretion, determine if it is defective. If Obex determines the product is defective and if written notice was properly given to Obex within the applicable warranty period, Obex will, at its option, either repair or replace the defective product with a comparable product or component. This warranty applies to all products except as noted below.
High wear parts, such as fabrics are warranted for one (1) year. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by a carrier or alteration to the product not expressly authorized by Obex.
Matching of colors
Changes in surface finish due to aging or exposure to light
Damage from sharp objects or prolonged exposure to fluids or sun
Damage caused by misuse or improper care
Obex does not guarantee the matching of colors except to within commercially reasonable standards.
A product will not be considered defective and Obex will not be obligated to replace it, if it not installed in a proper manner (i.e. not secured properly or the way it was intended). Obex reserves the right to make a warranty determination based on purchaser’s installation methods.
Except as noted above, Obex makes no express or implied warranties to any product, and in particular makes no warranty of fitness for any particular use. At Obex’s option, product repair and/or replacement are the customer’s exclusive remedy for any and all product defects.
To the extent allowed by applicable law, no other warranties are made, either expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.