OBEX, a company out of California, takes its name from the Latin word for "barrier". They specialize in office "barriers" or panel extenders that allow open-plan type designed spaces to customize work-spaces with privacy panels that add height to any existing cubicle walls, or attach to the edge of a desk or work table. With an array of materials and with or without acoustic dampening capabilities, these panels are highly customizable to meet your office space needs. This model has poly-carbonate Split Screen panels in 3 colors. Split Screen models allow the screen to be lowered or raised to the desired height as well as providing privacy to the upper and lower sections of the work surface! These poly-carbonate screens are perfect for sit-stand desks (like our AMQ Sit-Stand Desks) and take less than 5 minutes to install. See here for the Obex Split Screen Acoustic models. They offer standard heights of 18″, 24″ and 30″ and 8 standard widths to fit most desk sizes. Just call us if you have any questions and we'll be glad to offer assistance with your order! 1-888-355-4999. Ships in 2 weeks.
- Best material choice for size options and light penetration
- Available in Translucent, Bronze and White
- White poly-carbonate is the only option that is fully opaque
- Translucent Poly-carbonate available for “Quickship” in select sizes
- Panels attach to work-surfaces
- No need to tear down existing cubicles or purchase new desks
- No damage to existing cubicle panels or work-surfaces
- Easy install, less than 5 minutes with an Allen wrench we provide
- This is a highly specialized product and cannot be returned. Be sure to measure twice! Please call us with any product or mounting questions if you are at all unsure
- 4 heights - 12", 18″, 24″, and 30″ tall
- 8 widths: 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 60, 66, and 72
- Choice of 25 acoustic fabrics
- Adjustable Mounts fit desks from .75” to 2.5” thick
Product Warranty – 10 Years
This warranty is non-transferable and is valid from the date of purchase, for as long as the product is owned by the initial purchaser. This warranty covers defects in the material and craftsmanship found during normal usage of the product during the warranty period. If a purchaser has a warranty claim, the buyer must return the product to Obex at purchaser’s expense. Obex will then inspect the product and, in Obex’s sole discretion, determine if it is defective. If Obex determines the product is defective and if written notice was properly given to Obex within the applicable warranty period, Obex will, at its option, either repair or replace the defective product with a comparable product or component. This warranty applies to all products except as noted below.
High wear parts, such as fabrics are warranted for one (1) year. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by a carrier or alteration to the product not expressly authorized by Obex.
Matching of colors
Changes in surface finish due to aging or exposure to light
Damage from sharp objects or prolonged exposure to fluids or sun
Damage caused by misuse or improper care
Obex does not guarantee the matching of colors except to within commercially reasonable standards.
A product will not be considered defective and Obex will not be obligated to replace it, if it not installed in a proper manner (i.e. not secured properly or the way it was intended). Obex reserves the right to make a warranty determination based on purchaser’s installation methods.
Except as noted above, Obex makes no express or implied warranties to any product, and in particular makes no warranty of fitness for any particular use. At Obex’s option, product repair and/or replacement are the customer’s exclusive remedy for any and all product defects.
To the extent allowed by applicable law, no other warranties are made, either expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.