The Infinity® Genesis massage chair is one of the top designs by Infinity, which features 3D massage technology, allowing you to choose from five intensity levels. The Genesis massaging recliner also includes height-adjustable shoulder airbags and an automatic footrest extension to fully cater to your comfort. Bluetooth® technology means you can enjoy your favorite tunes or audio books during your massage, while the Apple® and Android™ compatible app also gives the option to control your chair right from your phone. The Infinity® Genesis massage chair is the perfect marriage of pure relaxation and the ultimate conveniences.
Three types of delivery are available (see below). Typical assembly is attaching the footrest onto the body of the massage chair and attaching the arms. The only tools needed are a Philips head screw driver and an Allen's wrench, which are included. Please watch the video on the tab above for instructions.
Ships FREE in 3-4 business days. White Glove delivery may extend your products arrival time by as much as 2 weeks. (Please see delivery information below as FREE shipping is ONLY to a loading dock or curb.
- Kneading, Tapping, Knocking, Shiatsu, Sync, Rhythm
- 49" L-track pushes the rollers from head to thighs
- Automatic Footrest Extension
- Adjustable Shoulder Airbags
- Zero Wall Space-saving Technology - chair slides forward on its access allowing it to be placed against the wall
- Rhythm Technique - massage technique can be synced to music
- 3D Massage Technology allows you to adjust the width, length and depth (intensity) of the rollers
- Bluetooth Technology in headrest speakers
- USB Charging Station
- Apple & Android App Functionality - connects via Bluetooth so that you can use your phone to control the chair
- Four Wheel Mechanism - four high tech rollers
- Zero Gravity Positions - elevates your knees above your heart, decompressing the spine
- Decompression Stretch - airbags grip the shoulders and legs to stretch the body
- Spinal Correction & Waist Twist - extend and decompress the spine
- Total Sole Reflexology™ - 3 rollers per sole, access points on the feet that link with other areas of the body
- Lumbar Heat
- Body Scanning - tailors the rollers to your body and pressure points
- Airbag Compression Therapy - airbags inflate and deflate to simulate hand pressure
- Assembly required unless White Glove delivery and installation are chosen
- Warranty 1-year Labor, 3-years Parts, 5-years Frame
- Return Policy: 30 day, 15% restocking fee plus return freight, original freight and handling not refundable
- Chair Width: 30.00"
- Chair Weight: 342.00 lbs.
- Chair Length: 66.00"
- Chair Height:48.00"
- Chair Length: 80.00"
- Chair Height: 35.00"
Shipping and Delivery Options
- Standard Shipping is Free. This is curbside delivery or drop off at a loading dock. Lead time 1-2 weeks. The massage chairs come in 2-3 boxes and are on a pallet.
- Inside Placement- the boxes are brought inside, including carrying up or down 2 flights of stairs maximum. Lead time 2-3 weeks.
- White Glove consists of a team of white glove agents bringing the massage chair inside and assembling for you. This includes carrying up or down 2 flights of stairs maximum. Lead time 2-3 weeks.