SitOnIt Vectra High Back Mesh Advanced Synchro Task
SitOnIt has surpassed all expectation with the NEW Vectra™, a creative smartly designed task chair with innovative ergonomics. The Vectra has a super-slim profile that includes new proprietary lumbar technology. You can customize it to fit in anywhere and it's stacked with aerodynamic options. Just when you thought it could not get better...SitOnIt ALSO specializes in speedy lead times! Ships in 2 days! *Ships free to any commercial zone with a loading dock, otherwise fees may apply.
- Activate proprietary lumbar tension and support with quick-adjust sliding knobs
- Match performance casters and base to 3 different frame colors
- Select from 6 colors of ultra-sheer micro mesh
- Customize arm triggers, caster rings and lumbar adjustment carriage with 13 accent colors
- Get energizing ergonomics from advanced synchro mechanism and cantilever arms
- Add aerodynamic flair with low-profile arms and slim graphite arm pads
- Sit your way with standard adjustable seat depth
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Lifetime warranty on all structural components; 12 years for 24/7 use
- Overall 27"W x 25"D x 38"H
- Seat Width 19.75"
- Seat Depth 17"
- Seat Height 16.5-20.75
- Back Width 20.5"
- Back Height 23"
Exemplis LLC, SitOnIt Seating and IDEON (hereafter
referred to as the Company), warrants to the original
end user that this product will be free from defects in its
material and workmanship when used in a single shift
(standard 8-hour day, 5 days per week) for the following
LIFETIME WARRANTY COVERAGE:
• All SitOnIt Seating products, except where noted
12-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE:
• Amplify, Torsa, Wit and Novo used in multi-shift
10-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE:
• Non-Stop Heavy Duty and chairs purchased with a
Heavy Duty (“HD”) option used in multi-shift (24/7)
• All IDEON seating and tables.
5-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE:
• Fabric, foam, knit back, mesh and plastic.
• Power modules and electrical components
2-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE:
• Fabric and foam cushioning for Non-Stop Heavy
Duty, Freelance Heavy Duty and chairs purchased
with an HD option.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT
• COM/COL textiles
• Product abuse or misuse or negligence in misuse
• Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
• Products that have been modified or altered and
any attachments to the product
• Products or parts not used, maintained or installed
in accordance with the Company’s installation,
maintenance and/or applicable guidelines
• Products that are exposed to extreme environmental
conditions such as water damage or fire and/or
have been subject to improper storage
• Floor samples or display models
• Products purchased “as is” and/or secondhand
• Products sold by unauthorized dealers
• Creasing and/or gathering of textiles during
upholstery application process
• Minor irregularities of color, surface, grain
• Minor variations of color in textiles
• Variations of texture and natural markings such as
neck wrinkles, scratches, backbone marks and
stretch marks in leather
• Color matching of textiles exactly to samples,
swatches or prior purchases
APPLICABLE PROVISIONS TO ALL
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Company will, at its option, repair or replace with
a comparable product, without charge to the original
purchaser, only defective products or parts reported as
defective during the Warranty Period. If requested by the
Company, the original purchaser must return the part or
product with freight or other shipping charges prepaid.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE
LIABLE FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM
USE OF THE PRODUCT.
This warranty shall be effective for the applicable time
period beginning from date of purchase as shown on
original purchaser’s original receipt or other proof of
For products purchased on or after August 1, 2012, the
Company shall pay for all labor costs pre-approved by
the Company. The payment of such pre-approved labor
costs will be in the form of a credit to an active Company
This is an EXCLUSIVE LIMITED WARRANTY.
There are no other warranties, express or implied,
including, without limitation, any implied warranty of
merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose.
The Company will not be responsible for incidental,
consequential, special, or indirect damages. The
purchaser is responsible for determining suitability for
its intended use. The Company disclaims any liability
for defects, loss of use, or claims or injuries arising out
of the incorrect choice of product for particular usage.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation
of incidental or consequential damages, so the above
limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This
warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may
have other rights which vary from state to state.
The Company will advise you of the procedure to follow
when making warranty claims. Call the Company at the
number below to explain the defect. Give your name,
address and telephone number. Please be prepared with
the model number and sales order number found under
the seat of the chair.