The Siena Oversized Guest Chair by Lesro comes fully upholstered and is built with an extra heavy duty construction to meet the needs of a high-use reception area. The chair is offered in over 200 different fabrics and vinyls and the legs can be customized in 9 wood finishes or a brushed stainless steel finish. The chair features the Lesro Matrex seat support system for comfort throughout the life of this chair and rounded arms for additional comfort. The option for a built-in wood swivel tablet exists with this chair, allowing you to add a tablet on either the left or right hand side of the chair. This tablet provides clients a personal table to place belongings or to fill out paperwork while they are comfortably sitting down. This item is shipped in several pieces and is assembled in a few easy steps shown in the assembly guides below. Ships FREE in 3-5 business days. Minimal Assembly Required.
For any questions about this product or to request upholstery samples, please feel free to contact us.
- Pleasing rounded arm design
- Extra Heavy duty construction
- Modular system allows for complete layout flexibility
- Matrex seat support system for long-life comfort
- Table and Chair legs available in one of 9 wood finishes or a brushed steel finish
- Optional swivel tablet that can be mounted on either the left or right hand side
- NOTE: Swivel tablet only comes in a mahogany wood finish
- Unlimited selection of fabrics, health-care vinyls, polyurethanes, Crypton and Nano-Tex textiles
- Weight Capacity of 500 pounds
- FREE SHIPPING
- All Lesro products meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA Level Requirements
Wood Finishes on Maple
- Seat Height: 18"
- Arm Height: 24.5"
- Overall Dimensions: 31" W x 29.5" D x 32.5" H
- Inside Dimensions: 25.5" W x 20" D x 16" H
Lesro's Environment Sustainability Statement
All of us at Lesro are dedicated to environmental operations that foster a sustainable future. We have instilled environmental responsibility as a corporate value and recognize our responsibility for maintaining and improving the environment. We are working to assess the full extent to which our products and services touch the natural environs.
Searching for and implementing new manufacturing techniques and processes, integrating advanced materials, promoting waste reduction and recycling initiatives, as well as nurturing programs to reduce our carbon footprint are at the forefront of our journey. Our product manufacturing and distribution processes are performed in an enviro-conscious manner and we are committed to environmental improvements that foster a sustainable future and lead to social and economic improvements in the community we do business.