KI's Ricochet Active Learning Stool is colorful and innovative active seating that helps fidgeting students focus. By promoting 360-degree movement, these wiggle stools for the classroom can help strengthen core muscles, improve posture, increase blood flow, and boost metabolism—all contributing to improved awareness and sensory development. This active learning stool is compact and lightweight (6 lbs.) making it easy to pick up, move, and stack while not in use (stacks 3-high upside down). Ricochet offers 12 degrees of rebounding motion with its convex base, which features a non-slip surface to ensure safety and stability. Base underside is constructed of textured, non-slip thermoplastic rubber padding (always in black); suitable for carpeted and hard floors. These wiggle stools come in 5 heights and six cheerful colors.
- Stool seat support, base, column spacers (stool heights 14" and taller) and rings are constructed of durable polypropylene
- Seating surface pad is constructed of plastic polymer; pad and spacer rings come standard in KI’s Blue Grey
- Convex bases on these wiggle stools permit an “active sit” with 12 degrees of stable rocking motion
- Exceeds BIFMA’s X5.1-2017 seating durability test and drop test
- Passes standard testing for 400-pound capacity
- Five heights from 12 to 20" accommodate preschoolers to adults
- Six colors available in solid or two-tone application
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- 15-year warranty
Colors: Rubber Ducky, Cayenne, Zesty Lime, Ultra Blue, Nordic, Flannel; Blue Grey Seat Pad/Rings
- 12, 14, 16, 18, 20
- Seat Diameter:
RIGHTS AND WARRANTIES
The following KI product warranty applies to products manufactured on or after November 1, 2019 and manufactured and/or distributed from a KI manufacturing site. This warranty is given to the initial purchaser and is valid for as long as the initial purchaser owns the product. The warranty, which runs from the date of manufacture, covers defects in materials and craftsmanship found during normal usage of the products during the warranty period. If a product is defective, and if written notice of the defect is given to KI within the applicable warranty period, KI at its option will either repair or replace the defective product with a comparable component or product, or provide a refund of the purchase price. KI reserves the right to determine labor method used during replacement of product. The Lifetime Warranty applies regardless of the number of shifts the product is used each day, unless specified as an exception. All non-lifetime product warranties are a single 8 hour shift per day unless otherwise noted. KI products are not intended or warranted for outdoor use unless specifically stated for outdoor use.
This warranty does not cover:
• Failure resulting from normal wear and tear which is to be expected over the course of ownership, including but
not limited to: scratching, natural variations/movement of butcher block wood tops, bowing/cupping of butcher
block tops due to environmental conditions during transit and/or at site, or ghosting on markerboard surfaces.
• Any misuse, abuse or modification of the original product voids the warranty.
• Damage caused by carrier.
• Products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions or that have been subject to improper storage.
• Alterations to product not expressly authorized by KI, nor to products considered to be of a consumable nature
such as bulbs, light ballasts, and surge suppression products.
• Replacement parts are covered for two years or the balance of the original warranty, whichever is longer.
• Failure to apply, install, reconfigure, or maintain products according to published KI planning, assembly, cleaning
instructions, or user guides.
• Customer’s Own Material (i.e., material supplied by the Customer or procured by KI on behalf of the client that is
not a standard KI product offering) used in the manufacture of KI products.
• Natural variations in wood grain; changes in surface finishes, including colorfastness, due to aging or exposure
to light; matching of color, grain or texture, except to within commercially acceptable standards.
• Wrinkles, marks or scars occurring naturally in leather.
• Discoloration or deterioration of all surface materials due to soiling, stains, dye transfer from clothing (including
denim) or cleaning agents (refer to KI’s Care & Maintenance Instruction documents).
• Fabric properties including, but not limited to aging, colorfastness, shade variations, pilling, puddling/wrinkling or
abrasions of textiles.
• Warranties and exceptions listed in the Accessories / Components section will apply to all applicable product
• Modified (non-standard) product has a one year warranty, unless the change is only cosmetic. If the product is
modified due to a cosmetic change, the warranty is the same as the “base” product.
• Third Party Supplied Product (KI shall pass along any warranty it receives with respect to other manufacturer’s
• Modification to UL Listed products eliminates the listing.
• KI reserves the right to request that product be returned for inspection prior to granting a remedy.
• KI will not be liable for consequential, economic (including loss of time or inconvenience), or incidental damages
arising from any product defect.
• International Warranties may differ.
EXCEPT AS STATED ABOVE, KI MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO ANY PRODUCT AND IN PARTICULAR MAKES NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE. AT KI’S OPTION, PRODUCT REPAIR, REPLACEMENT, OR REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE IS THE CUSTOMER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL PRODUCT DEFECTS.
700 Series Desk Lifetime
Intellect Wave 15 years
Ruckus 15 years
Folding Chairs 5 years
INSTITUTIONAL SEATING AND TABLE
Banquet, Duralite, Valuelite, Fixed Leg Oxford 5 years
Intellect Wave, Learn2, Ricochet, Ruckus 15 years