A superb executive chair, upholstered in a very soft Eco Leather, the Pembroke incorporates mattress spring technology in the seat cushion providing hugging lumbar support for a unique and correct fit. Eco-leather is a hybrid leather material that produces a very consistent 'hand' and wears very well. Easily cleaned if spilled upon. Backed by the Lifetime Eurotech Seating factory warranty.
- Mattress spring seat technology
- Black Eco-leather
- Padded fixed height arms
- Pneumatic seat height
- Center position tilt lock
- Built in lumbar support
- Adjustable tilt tension control
- Generous seat proportions and will fit larger frames
- High impact black nylon base with carpet casters
- Optional soft rimmed casters for hard floors such as wood, tile or polished concrete
- Overall 26.37"W x 27.55"D x 44.8-48.4"H
- Seat width 21.45"
- Seat depth 20.47"
- Back height 29.52"
- Seat height range from floor 18.3-21.85"
Comment: It's rare that we run across a chair that is made the old fashion way with coil springs in the seat. The vast majority of all office chair seats, unless they are a mesh seat foundation are slabs of foam on a plywood or MDF core. So this chair really is made different and it sits different. Like a chair should. We're impressed enough to write this comment. Please call us if you have any questions or order yours today!