M/Flex with M2.1 Monitor Arms and Dual Arm Bracket
Always Free Shipping
Ships FREE in 2-3 Business Days
M/Flex’s modular design is all about flexibility. M/Flex makes reconfiguration a snap and allows for independent adjustment of monitors when they are used separately — encouraging flexibility and collaboration at the workstation. M/Flex increases usable desk space and allows the user to work in a healthy posture throughout the day, as monitors can easily be set to the ergonomic height and distance needed. Its revolutionary adjustable brackets, allow the user to easily upgrade to multiple monitors without the need to purchase any additional equipment aside from the monitor arm itself. Simply remove the cover and pop the arm into place using Quick Release joints that instantly snap together for a secure fit. This Humanscale monitor arm comes in three finishes; Silver with Gray Trim, Black with Black Trim and Polished Aluminum with White Trim. This adjustable monitor solution comes with an easy to install clamp mount.
Adjustable Monitor Mount Features:
- M/Flex With M2.1 Monitor Arms
- 2 Straight/ Dynamic Links
- B12 Dual Bracket for two monitor arms
- Standard Tilt
- Recycled Aluminum
- 12" Post with black VESA covers
- Scalable solution accommodates future additions of up to 6 monitors
- Reduces future installation costs by allowing for simple reconfigurations
- Patent-pending Smart Stop allows the user to customize the rotation of the arm, preventing overhang and protecting surrounding equipment
- Patent-pending Quick Release Joints instantly snap together for a secure and robust fit, simplifying installation
- Compatible with M/Connect, M/Connect 2 and M/Power, the first-ever integrated monitor arm bases and docking stations of their kind
- Warranty 15 year, 24/7
- Humanscale monitor arms are free of harmful Red List chemicals
- Made predominantly of aluminum, followed by steel and plastic
- Contains 52% recycled content (46% post-consumer, 6% pre-consumer)
- 99% recyclable
- Lighter weight means less material to source, process, dispose of, and ship
- Fewer parts mean fewer manufacturing processes
- Slim profile enables less wasteful packaging
- Durable design means it won’t need to be replaced for a very, very long time
- No gas cylinders, which are difficult to recycle
Create Environmentally Friendly Spaces with Humanscale
WHAT IS A NET POSITIVE PRODUCT?
M/Flex for M2.1 M8.1 and M10 is Living Product Certified, meeting the most rigorous sustainable manufacturing criteria to date. This means that M/Flex for M2.1 M8.1 and M10 is climate, water and energy positive. Every time we make these products the planet is better off. With a mission to create a healthier world, we are proud that over 60% of our products are certified net positive.
Humanscale is passionate about helping you design projects with minimal environmental impact.
Humanscale offers options for customers to “close the loop” and dispose of products in the most responsible way possible. Rather than sending them to landfills, we would like to make it easier for our customers to repurpose their products.
We are an authorized Humanscale retailer. For special pricing requests, information or samples on this or any other Humanscale product please contact us directly.
- Maximum Arm Reach:
- Up to 28"
- Maximum Height Adjustment:
- Up to 10” dynamic, 30” static
- Weight Capacity:
- Supports up to 2 monitors, 12 lbs. each