The NEW Luxe Series by Lesro is a heavy duty line of reception seating with an original tuxedo design that has a weight capacity of at least 500 lbs. This Loveseat is a great looking and durable option for any reception area or waiting room. Luxe reception seating can be upholstered with 2 different fabrics - one on the body of the chair and another on the back panel and arms (please contact us if you'd like to do this). Legs come either in six wood finishes or five metal finishes. The seat is manufactured with Lesro's Matrex Support System, ensuring long-life comfort. A set of two solid surface arm caps can be added to this item. Ships FREE in 3-5 business days. Minimal Assembly Required.
For any questions about this product or to request upholstery samples or if you'd like to choose more than one fabric, please contact us!
- Distinctive tuxedo style
- Heavy duty construction
- Body can be upholstered in different upholstery from Back Panel & Arms but please contact us if you'd like to do so
- Legs come in a choice of hardwood in seven finishes or steel in five finishes
- Matrex Support System for long-life comfort
- Unlimited selection of fabrics, health-care vinyls, polyurethanes, Crypton and Nano-Tex textiles
- Optional solid surface arm cap
- Weight Capacity of 500 lbs
- FREE SHIPPING
- All Lesro products meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA Level Requirements
- Proudly made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, 2 year fabric and covering warranty
Leg Options & Contrasting or Single Fabric Choice
Finishes for Legs
Optional Arm Cap Finishes: Luna Concrete, Arctic White, Ebony Mosaic
- Seat Height: 18.5"
- Arm Height: 25"
- Overall Dimensions: 42.5" W x 30.5" D x 31" H
- Inside Dimensions: 48" W x 20" D x 11.5" H
Lesro's Environment Sustainability Statement
All of us at Lesro are dedicated to environmental operations that foster a sustainable future. We have instilled environmental responsibility as a corporate value and recognize our responsibility for maintaining and improving the environment. We are working to assess the full extent to which our products and services touch the natural environs.
Searching for and implementing new manufacturing techniques and processes, integrating advanced materials, promoting waste reduction and recycling initiatives, as well as nurturing programs to reduce our carbon footprint are at the forefront of our journey. Our product manufacturing and distribution processes are performed in an enviro-conscious manner and we are committed to environmental improvements that foster a sustainable future and lead to social and economic improvements in the community we do business.