"Intellect Wave desks exceed industry standards for durability and are made to last. These trapezoid-shaped student desks feature elliptical tubing that provides extraordinary frame strength and are paired with hard plastic tops are almost indestructible. These trapezoid-shaped desks for the classroom come with a variety of storage options available.The comprehensive Intellect Wave trapezoid desk delivers student comfort, durability, and design continuity.
- Intellect Wave trapezoid-shaped student desks are engineered to withstand tough classroom use
- Solid hard plastic tops are 5 /8" thick, of molded thermoset plastic and come with a pencil groove
- Hard Plastic tops offer a curved front style and a user-side comfort curve, have 23 /8" radius corners
- Top section of frame is nickel-chrome plated or finished in powder-coat paint
- Telescoping lower section of 3 /4" x 11 /2" O.D. 14-gauge elliptical steel tube in bright chrome finish
- Storage options include plastic book box, wire book basket and book bag hook
- Adjustable height frames are telescoping and lock in 1" increments
- Desk tops are molded thermoset plastic
- 15-year warranty
Plastic Tabletop Colors
Accessories: Book Basket, Book Box, Book Bag Hook
- Overall Dimensions:
- 32" W x 20.5" D x 22-34" H
- Desktop Dimensions:
- 20.5" x 32"
RIGHTS AND WARRANTIES
The following KI product warranty applies to products manufactured on or after November 1, 2019 and manufactured and/or distributed from a KI manufacturing site. This warranty is given to the initial purchaser and is valid for as long as the initial purchaser owns the product. The warranty, which runs from the date of manufacture, covers defects in materials and craftsmanship found during normal usage of the products during the warranty period. If a product is defective, and if written notice of the defect is given to KI within the applicable warranty period, KI at its option will either repair or replace the defective product with a comparable component or product, or provide a refund of the purchase price. KI reserves the right to determine labor method used during replacement of product. The Lifetime Warranty applies regardless of the number of shifts the product is used each day, unless specified as an exception. All non-lifetime product warranties are a single 8 hour shift per day unless otherwise noted. KI products are not intended or warranted for outdoor use unless specifically stated for outdoor use.
This warranty does not cover:
• Failure resulting from normal wear and tear which is to be expected over the course of ownership, including but
not limited to: scratching, natural variations/movement of butcher block wood tops, bowing/cupping of butcher
block tops due to environmental conditions during transit and/or at site, or ghosting on markerboard surfaces.
• Any misuse, abuse or modification of the original product voids the warranty.
• Damage caused by carrier.
• Products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions or that have been subject to improper storage.
• Alterations to product not expressly authorized by KI, nor to products considered to be of a consumable nature
such as bulbs, light ballasts, and surge suppression products.
• Replacement parts are covered for two years or the balance of the original warranty, whichever is longer.
• Failure to apply, install, reconfigure, or maintain products according to published KI planning, assembly, cleaning
instructions, or user guides.
• Customer’s Own Material (i.e., material supplied by the Customer or procured by KI on behalf of the client that is
not a standard KI product offering) used in the manufacture of KI products.
• Natural variations in wood grain; changes in surface finishes, including colorfastness, due to aging or exposure
to light; matching of color, grain or texture, except to within commercially acceptable standards.
• Wrinkles, marks or scars occurring naturally in leather.
• Discoloration or deterioration of all surface materials due to soiling, stains, dye transfer from clothing (including
denim) or cleaning agents (refer to KI’s Care & Maintenance Instruction documents).
• Fabric properties including, but not limited to aging, colorfastness, shade variations, pilling, puddling/wrinkling or
abrasions of textiles.
• Warranties and exceptions listed in the Accessories / Components section will apply to all applicable product
• Modified (non-standard) product has a one year warranty, unless the change is only cosmetic. If the product is
modified due to a cosmetic change, the warranty is the same as the “base” product.
• Third Party Supplied Product (KI shall pass along any warranty it receives with respect to other manufacturer’s
• Modification to UL Listed products eliminates the listing.
• KI reserves the right to request that product be returned for inspection prior to granting a remedy.
• KI will not be liable for consequential, economic (including loss of time or inconvenience), or incidental damages
arising from any product defect.
• International Warranties may differ.
EXCEPT AS STATED ABOVE, KI MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO ANY PRODUCT AND IN PARTICULAR MAKES NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE. AT KI’S OPTION, PRODUCT REPAIR, REPLACEMENT, OR REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE IS THE CUSTOMER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL PRODUCT DEFECTS.
700 Series Desk Lifetime
Intellect Wave 15 years
Ruckus 15 years
Folding Chairs 5 years
INSTITUTIONAL SEATING AND TABLE
Banquet, Duralite, Valuelite, Fixed Leg Oxford 5 years
Intellect Wave, Learn2, Ricochet, Ruckus 15 years