Hale 300 Series Receding Door Book Sectional harkens back to Hales designs of 1907, with it's interlocking sections that allow you to customize its size and add as you go. Hale is a well-known company of craftsmen. They have been using old-world standards for four generations and the quality of everything they build shows it. Quality materials and build are the cornerstones of this company and all of their furniture is proudly made in the USA. Hale sources it's materials in the US and cares about the forests. They have Forest Stewardship Council Certification®, and offer FSC® certified products on custom projects, as requested. This gorgeous bookcase comes in a myriad of finish colors in oak, walnut or birch. Hale's products are exceptional in their craftsmanship and detail. You won't find a better made product in such beautiful wood. Ships in 4-6 weeks, Free to a commercial residence with a loading dock, otherwise fees in the dropdown menu apply. *Inside delivery upon request.
*Contact us if you'd like to customize this model to fit your space or would like optional doors!
- Stacking and interlocking design allows full customization
- Oak, walnut or birch woods in a myriad of finish colors (see below)
- Complete case with two #312 sections and one #314 section,Top and Leg Base.
- Sourced and crafted in the USA
- Forest Stewardship Council Certification®
- Custom orders available - please contact us
- Custom orders can be FSC® certified - guaranteed Eco-friendly
Features: Stacking and Interlocking Old World Design
- 49”H x 34¼”W x 11¼”D
Wood Finishes in Oak, Walnut or Birch