The HAG SoFi Mesh Quickship Tasker has in Balance® technology that ensures more subconscious movement. This mesh chair offers adjustable seat height and depth, and lumbar support. Available with HÅG SlideBack™ armrests that slide out of the way so that you can move closer to your desk! You can sit in a multitude of ways. The height, width and forward position of the armrests can easily be adjusted. Ten-year guarantee against production defects on all office chairs that are in normal use for up to 9 hours per day.
- See color configuration below
- Stocked in a Graphite Mesh Back & Seat
- HÅG in Balance® technology ensures more subconscious movement
- Soft, embracing curves and innovative HÅG SlideBack™armrests allow you to adjust your sitting posture for excellent comfort
- Superior user-friendliness with minimal need for adjustment
- HÅG in Balance™, adjustable seat height, seat depth and lumbar support, adjustable tilt resistance, lockable tilt and foot support, standard
- Adjustable armrests (height and width) with the unique HÅG SlideBack™function
- 300 lb. user weight capacity
- Premium aluminum base in a Silver powder-coat with foot indents
- Tested in accordance to EN 1335 Class A. ANSI BIFMA X5.1,GS mark, NPR 1813 and Swedish Möbelfakta
- Flokk is certified by DNV-GL according to ISO 9001
- HAG Factory Warranty
- Meets or exceeds ANSI-BIFMA standards
*The image below shows the Sofi Mesh with all options. Certain options are not available on our quick-ship version!
HÅG provides a ten-year guarantee against production defects on all office chairs produced after 1 January 2004 and textiles from our HTC standard collection. This applies for usage of up to nine hours a day. In addition, HÅG offers a lifetime guarantee on its gas lifts.
Certain HÅG seating solutions (HÅG H03, HÅG H04, HÅG H05 and HÅG Executive) are designed for usage exceeding nine hours a days (24/7 usage) such as for shift., terminal, monitoring and surveillance work. These chairs have been tested in accordance with British Standard BS 5459-2, which is often used to test intensive use (24-hour usage).
HÅG provides a five-year guarantee on these selected seating solutions and textiles from our standard HTC collection for usage exceeding nine hours a day (24/7).
See HÅG’s price list for detailed guarantee terms.
Most of our office and meeting room chairs have been tested and approved in accordance with:
EN 13731 (European standard for office chairs)
ANSI/BIFMA (US standard)
Geprüfte Sicherheit (German certification from the LGA institute)
In addition, a selection of our office and meeting room chairs has been tested according to:
British Standard BS 5459-2: 1990 – intensive use 24/7 (for a selection of our chairs)