Cramer designs and engineers Med-Tech seating for - laboratories, medical offices, hospitals, and research facilities. Labs and spaces that require rigorous technical standards for comfort, cleanliness and durability, turn to Cramer for their expertise in clean design and ergonomic comfort. Rhino™ Basic Sit-Stand Stool gives you optional cylinder heights and allows for sitting, leaning or perching, alleviating fatigue with multiple seating positions. Its self-skinned black urethane seat that resist punctures, tears, and spills is easily cleaned and is a great seating solution for labs and technical workspaces.
- 24” fiberglass-reinforced nylon five-star base
- Self-skinned urethane seat
- Class 4 pneumatic cylinder
- Flexible seat adjusts for comfortable sit
- Molded Rhino skin resists chemical and physical damage
- Adjustable tension control allows users to select a customized level of support
- Accommodates sit/stand and fully seated positions
- Flex pressure adjusts to user weight
- Height adjustable to fit different users
- Standard with stationary glides
- Weight activated braking casters and footring optional
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
- 10-Year, Three-Shift Warranty
- Seat 14.25"
- Seat Height From Floor 22"-32"
- Back Height From Floor 35"
- Base 23"
This warranty applies only to products used under normal conditions by the original purchaser. Warranties do not apply to damage from neglect, abuse, normal wear and tear, or to products that have been modified by the user. Cramer supplied replacement parts must be used to retain warranty coverage.
Fabric, foam assembly and arm pads are warranted for three (3) years. The urethane skin and foam
assembly on R+ and Rhino™ Basic products are warranted for five (5) years. Labor charges for repairs performed outside of the factory, or for installation of replacement parts, is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Cramer’s liability is limited to repair or replacement, at Cramer’s option, and cannot exceed the original
invoice price. All labor charges must be pre-approved. Cramer is not liable for incidental or consequential damage arising in connection with the sale, use or serviceability of Cramer products. Repairs or replacements do not extend the original warranty period.