Cramer designs and engineers Med-Tech seating for - laboratories, medical offices, hospitals, and research facilities. Labs and spaces that require rigorous technical standards for comfort, cleanliness and durability, turn to Cramer for their expertise in clean design and ergonomic comfort. Rhino™ Basic Round Stool with back has a self-skinned black urethane seat and lumbar support that resist punctures, tears, and spills. It is easily cleaned and is a great seating solution for higher education, labs and technical workspaces. The Cramer Rhino™ laboratory stool is also available in three heights, with hand height mechanism and stool heights come with footrings. Options include polished aluminum base, and various caster types.
- Self-skinned Rhino urethane seat and lumbar support resists chemical and physical damage
- 25.75” fiberglass-reinforced nylon base (hand-activated); 24.75” die-cast aluminum base (foot-activated)
- Class 4 pneumatic cylinder
- Heat-bonded powder coat finish
- Designed to handle heavy-duty cleaning with harsh chemicals and protect from dirt, bacteria, and impurities
- Hand activated height adjustment
- Standard multi-surface caster, optional glides and other caster options
- Black nylon base standard, optional polished aluminum base
- 300lb weight capacity
- 10 Year, 3 Shift Warranty
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help contribute toward LEED certification
- Seat Diameter 15"
- Seat Height From Floor 16"-21.25" (RRBD3); 20.5"-28"(RRBM3); 22.75"-32.75"(RRBH3)
- Back Height From Floor 35.5"H (RRBD3); 43"H (RRBM3); 47.75" (RRBH3)
- Back 15"W x 10"H
- Base 24"
This warranty applies only to products used under normal conditions by the original purchaser. Warranties do not apply to damage from neglect, abuse, normal wear and tear, or to products that have been modified by the user. Cramer supplied replacement parts must be used to retain warranty coverage.
Fabric, foam assembly and arm pads are warranted for three (3) years. The urethane skin and foam
assembly on R+ and Rhino™ Basic products are warranted for five (5) years. Labor charges for repairs performed outside of the factory, or for installation of replacement parts, is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Cramer’s liability is limited to repair or replacement, at Cramer’s option, and cannot exceed the original
invoice price. All labor charges must be pre-approved. Cramer is not liable for incidental or consequential damage arising in connection with the sale, use or serviceability of Cramer products. Repairs or replacements do not extend the original warranty period.