The Brooklyn Wood Guest Chair by Lesro has distinctive contemporary styling with a chamfered edge detail. This visitor chair is perfect for reception area and lounge seating applications. Available in 9 wood finishes (See below) This visitor chair is also offered in over 200 different fabrics and vinyl. The wood guest chair is manufactured with Lesro's Matrex Support System, ensuring long-life comfort. A set of two black urethane arm pads can be added to the arm version visitor chair to provide additional padding. This visitor chair Ships FREE in 3-5 business days. Minimal Assembly Required.
For any questions about this wood guest chair or to request upholstery samples, please feel free to contact us!
Wood Guest Chair Features:
- Solid maple frame comes in 9 finishes
- Optional arms
- Back and seat feature 1" of separation for easy cleaning
- Matrex Support System for long-life comfort
- Modular system allows layout flexibility
- Unlimited selection of fabrics, health-care vinyls, polyurethanes, Crypton and Nano-Tex textiles
- Wall-saver Leg Design
- Distinctive Chamfered Edge under the armrest provides comfort and a secure hold while sitting and exiting
- Optional Black Urethane Arm Pads to provide additional comfort for the user
- Weight Capacity of 300 pounds
- FREE SHIPPING
- All Lesro products meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA Level Requirements
Wood Guest Chair Dimensions:
- Seat Height: 18"
- Arm Height: 25"
- Overall Dimensions: 22.5" W x 23.5" D x 34" H
- Inside Dimensions: 19.5" W x 17.5" D x 16" H
Lesro's Environment Sustainability Statement
All of us at Lesro are dedicated to environmental operations that foster a sustainable future. We have instilled environmental responsibility as a corporate value and recognize our responsibility for maintaining and improving the environment. We are working to assess the full extent to which our products and services touch the natural environs.
Searching for and implementing new manufacturing techniques and processes, integrating advanced materials, promoting waste reduction and recycling initiatives, as well as nurturing programs to reduce our carbon footprint are at the forefront of our journey. Our product manufacturing and distribution processes are performed in an enviro-conscious manner and we are committed to environmental improvements that foster a sustainable future and lead to social and economic improvements in the community we do business.