The Brooklyn Wood Three Seat Sofa by Lesro offers stunning simplicity for reception area and lounge seating applications. The sofa comes with wooden open arms and a wooden frame. Available in 9 wood finishes (See images below). The sofa also comes offered in over 200 different fabrics and vinyls. The seats are manufactured with Lesro's Matrex Support System, ensuring long-life comfort. A set of two or four black urethane arm pads can be added to provide additional padding on the wooden arms. The set of two is intended for sofas without the center arms while the set of four is intended for the sofa with the center arms. Ships FREE in 3-5 business days. Minimal Assembly Required.
For any questions about this product or to request upholstery samples, please feel free to contact us!
- Solid maple frame comes in 9 finishes
- Optional arms
- Back and seat feature 1" of separation for easy cleaning
- Matrex Support System for long-life comfort
- Modular system allows layout flexibility
- Unlimited selection of fabrics, health-care vinyls, polyurethanes, Crypton and Nano-Tex textiles
- Wall saver leg design
- Distinctive Chamfered Edge under the armrest provides comfort and a secure hold while sitting and exiting
- Optional Black Urethane Arm Pads to provide additional comfort for the user
- Weight Capacity of 300 pounds each seat
- FREE SHIPPING
- All Lesro products meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA Level Requirements
- Seat Height: 18"
- Arm Height: 25"
- Overall Dimensions: 64.5" W x 23.5" D x 34" H
- Inside Dimensions: 61.5" W x 17.5" D x 16" H
Lesro's Environment Sustainability Statement
All of us at Lesro are dedicated to environmental operations that foster a sustainable future. We have instilled environmental responsibility as a corporate value and recognize our responsibility for maintaining and improving the environment. We are working to assess the full extent to which our products and services touch the natural environs.
Searching for and implementing new manufacturing techniques and processes, integrating advanced materials, promoting waste reduction and recycling initiatives, as well as nurturing programs to reduce our carbon footprint are at the forefront of our journey. Our product manufacturing and distribution processes are performed in an enviro-conscious manner and we are committed to environmental improvements that foster a sustainable future and lead to social and economic improvements in the community we do business.