Volt Upholstered Back Task Stool
The Volt Mesh Back Task Stool is ideal for sit-to-stand operations. The generous seat cushion and upholstered back provides comfort for long work days. The chair also coordinates with Volt series task chairs. Ships in 2 business days.
- Extended range pneumatic seat height adjustment moves up and down to accommodate sit-to-stand activities
- Upholstered seat and back are contoured to conform to the body
- Inner seat shell is molded from a wood composite with high recycled content
- Seat and back are designed to support both large and smaller users
- Adjustable footring moves up and down and locks to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
- FREE SHIPPING
Assembly Type: Easy to Assemble (ETA)
Gross Weight: 34.0 lbs.
Overall Depth: 29.5"
Overall Height: 49.88"
Overall Width: 27.0"
Stacking Function: No
Units Per Package: 1
User Weight Capacity: 250.0 lbs.
Back Type: Mid
Back Width: 16.5"
Lumbar Support: Yes
Seat Depth - Useable: 18.0"
Seat Overall Depth: 20.0"
Seat Width: 19.0"
Base Diameter: 26.0"
Base Finish Options: Black Plastic
Base Material: Plastic
Caster Configuration: Dual-Wheeled
Caster or Glide or Foot: Caster
Caster Quantity: 5
YOUR HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
Every time you purchase a HON product, you’re making an investment in your future. We’re proud to play a part in that future, and you can trust us to do our best for as long as you need us.
The HON Full Lifetime Warranty is our assurance to you that the HON desks, workstations, seating, tables, or storage you purchase will be free from defective material or workmanship for the life of the product.
In the unlikely event that any HON product or component covered by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty should fail under normal workplace use as a result of defective material or workmanship, HON promises to repair it. If we are unable to repair it, we will replace it with comparable product or, if you prefer, we will refund your purchase price.
Intro to the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
HON Full Lifetime Warranty
basyx by HON Warranty
WHAT’S COVERED BY THE HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY?
Your HON Full Lifetime Warranty applies to product manufactured after January 1, 2011. All HON product lines, materials, and components are covered by your HON Full Lifetime Warranty except for the items described below.
The specific product lines, materials, and components listed below are covered under HON’s Full 12-Year, Full 10-Year, and Full 5-Year Warranties (from date of purchase).
HON’S FULL 12-YEAR WARRANTY
• Electrical components (lamps and ballasts are not covered)
• Seating ilira®-stretch
• Laminate surfaces
• Seating controls
• Signal seating upholstery fabric
• Wood seating
• Veneer surfaces
HON’S FULL 10-YEAR WARRANTY
• Soothe Patient Recliner Mechanism
HON’S FULL 5-YEAR WARRANTY
• Panel and seating textiles
• Soothe Patient Recliner Central Lock Mechanism
• Soothe Patient Recliner Pivoting Arm
These warranties apply to HON products sold within the United States of America, U.S. Territories, and Canada, as well as U.S. Military and Federal Agency purchases (regardless of location).
IS ANYTHING NOT COVERED?
There are a few exclusions to the HON Full Lifetime Warranty and to the 12, 10 and 5-year warranties. These exclusions are:
• All basyx® by HON products (these products are covered under a separate basyx® by HON warranty).
• Color-fastness or matching of colors, woodgrains, or textures occurring in wood, leather, or other materials that naturally exhibit inherent color variations.
• Customer’s own materials (COM) selected by and used at the request of a user.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by The HON Company and product failures resulting from such modifications or attachments.
• Product normal wear and tear, which is to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
• Damage caused by cleaning chemicals.
WARRANTY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS?
Your HON dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. To obtain service under this warranty, please contact your HON dealer. If you are not sure who your dealer is, please call HON Customer Support at 800.833.3964.
HON Volt 5705With a spark of style and a broad range of textile options, Vo...
HON Volt 5705 00:49
With a spark of style and a broad range of textile options, Volt seating from The HON Company offers the good looks and aesthetic flexibility usually reserved for chairs that cost a whole lot more. From the handsome V-shape of its back uprights to the hundreds of fabrics it wears so well, Volt provides a distinctive and affordable chair for any office setting.