Hon's Accelerate line is as adaptable as they come and can grow with you, whether you're a small start-up or an established organization. Hon Accelerate cubicle systems can be configured to your specifications - number and orientation of workstations, tack-able panel fabrics and heights, storage needs and more. Powered desktops pair with 4 full height metal drawer pedestals to offer each occupant the most optimum workspace. Each workspace includes a 72"W x 24"D worksurface. Kit includes Duplex electrical receptacles and a base in feed cable to be connected by a qualified electrician. We encourage you to discuss with us the assembly aspects of the Accelerate line as we are well equipped to connect you with qualified installers in your area if you do not have the resources to complete the assembly. Our designers can assist in sourcing alternate configurations, panel textiles and paint and trim options.
This product can only be shipped to a commercial loading dock or be delivered 'curbside' by a lift-gate within a commercial business zone. Inside delivery and residential deliveries must be pre-approved and will typically carry surcharges passed on by The Hon Company.
- Four 24"D x 36"W Rectangular Worksurfaces
- Four Full Height Box/Box/File Pedestals
- Six Tack-able Panels
- Four Tack-able Panels
- Electrical Pass Through Cables, Harnesses and Duplex Receptacles for Powered Worksurfaces
- Optional Four Ignition 2.0 Re-Activ Mid-Back Task Chairs, Advanced Synchro-Tilt, Height and Width Adjustable Arms
- Rectangular Worksurfaces:
- 36"W x 24"D
- Full Height Pedestals:
- 15"W x 22.875"D x 28"H
- Tackable Panels:
- 50"H x 24"W and 50"H x 36"W
YOUR HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
Every time you purchase a HON product, you’re making an investment in your future. We’re proud
to play a part in that future, and you can trust us to do our best for as long as you need us. The HON
Full Lifetime Warranty is our assurance to you that the HON desks, workstations, seating, tables, or
storage you purchase will be free from defective material or workmanship for the life of the product.
In the unlikely event that any HON product or component covered by the HON Full Lifetime
Warranty should fail under normal workplace use as a result of defective material or workmanship,
HON promises to repair it. If we are unable to repair it, we will replace it with comparable product,
or if preferred, we will refund the purchase price.
WHAT’S COVERED BY THE HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY?
Your HON Full Lifetime Warranty applies to product manufactured after January 1, 2011. All HON
product lines, materials, and components are covered by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty except for
the items described below.
The specific product lines, materials, and components listed below are covered under HON’s Full
12-Year, Full 10-Year, and Full 5-Year Warranties (from date of purchase).
HON’S FULL 12-YEAR LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Electrical components (lamps and ballasts are not covered)
• Seating ilira®-stretch
• Laminate surfaces
• Seating controls
• Signal seating upholstery fabric
• Wood Seating
• Veneer Surfaces
HON’S FULL 10-YEAR LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Soothe Patient Recliner Mechanism
HON’S FULL 5-YEAR LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Panel and seating textiles
• Soothe Patient Recliner Central Lock Mechanism
• Soothe Patient Recliner Pivoting Arm
These warranties apply to HON products sold within the United States of America, U.S. Territories,
and Canada, as well as U.S. Military and Federal Agency purchases (regardless of location).
IS ANYTHING NOT COVERED?
There are a few exclusions to the HON Full Lifetime Warranty and to the 12, 10 and 5-year
warranties. These exclusions are:
• All basyx® by HON products (these products are covered under a separate basyx® by HON
• Color-fastness or matching of colors, woodgrains, or textures occurring in wood, leather, or
other materials that naturally exhibit inherent color variations.
• Customer’s own materials (COM) selected by and used at the request of the user.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by The HON Company and
product failures resulting from such modifications or attachments.
• Product normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions
• Products used for rental purposes.
• Damage caused by cleaning chemicals.
WARRANTY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS?
Your HON Dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. To obtain service
under this warranty, please contact your HON dealer. If you are not sure who your dealer is, please
call HON Customer Support at 800.833.3964