Hon's Voi 'desking' bundle includes a 30"D x 60"W work-surface with twin O-leg supports along with a low profile credenza, open storage and a layering shelf. This small footprint L-station is finished in a Silver Mesh work-surface, Platinum Metallic metal legs and Harvest laminates on the credenza and layering shelf. This configuration allows you to select the storage and credenza to be on either your right or left side! Credenza arrives assembled. Desk requires the simple fastening of the legs to the top. Overall floor foot print measures only 60" x 60". Abundant file storage rounds out the set up. The perfect office desk with a credenza for a home office or small scale commercial office functionality. We promise you will just love this neat and compact work-space. Great detail and craftsmanship.
Extra 7% discount in cart for 2 or more work desks and storage units.
This product can only be shipped to a commercial loading dock or be delivered 'curbside' by a lift-gate within a commercial business zone. Inside delivery and residential deliveries must be pre-approved and will typically carry surcharges passed on by The Hon Company.
- Bundle includes 30" x 60" rectangular work-surface, leg supports, open storage and credenza with filing and a supply drawer
- Desk surface features two pass through grommets
- Durable Silver Mesh laminate desk surface coupled with Harvest laminate files and layered shelf
- Durable Platinum finished steel legs (2)
- Option to select right or left hand storage
- Lockable file (1) and supply (1) drawers
- Only assembly required is the desk top and legs
- Platinum finished accent handles on all drawers
- Made in the USA
- Hon Lifetime Warranty
- SCS & level certified
- Ships Free in 15 Business Days
Hon's fully customizable Voi 'desking' line has endless possibilities. If you like the look and feel of this layered Hon Voi credenza and desk design contact us at OfficeChairs USA for a complete kit of brochures and finish samples to make your office space more functional and visually appealing.
YOUR HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
Every time you purchase a HON product, you’re making an investment in your future. We’re proud
to play a part in that future, and you can trust us to do our best for as long as you need us. The HON
Full Lifetime Warranty is our assurance to you that the HON desks, workstations, seating, tables, or
storage you purchase will be free from defective material or workmanship for the life of the product.
In the unlikely event that any HON product or component covered by the HON Full Lifetime
Warranty should fail under normal workplace use as a result of defective material or workmanship,
HON promises to repair it. If we are unable to repair it, we will replace it with comparable product,
or if preferred, we will refund the purchase price.
WHAT’S COVERED BY THE HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY?
Your HON Full Lifetime Warranty applies to product manufactured after January 1, 2011. All HON
product lines, materials, and components are covered by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty except for
the items described below.
The specific product lines, materials, and components listed below are covered under HON’s Full
12-Year, Full 10-Year, and Full 5-Year Warranties (from date of purchase).
HON’S FULL 12-YEAR LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Electrical components (lamps and ballasts are not covered)
• Seating ilira®-stretch
• Laminate surfaces
• Seating controls
• Signal seating upholstery fabric
• Wood Seating
• Veneer Surfaces
HON’S FULL 10-YEAR LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Soothe Patient Recliner Mechanism
HON’S FULL 5-YEAR LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Panel and seating textiles
• Soothe Patient Recliner Central Lock Mechanism
• Soothe Patient Recliner Pivoting Arm
These warranties apply to HON products sold within the United States of America, U.S. Territories,
and Canada, as well as U.S. Military and Federal Agency purchases (regardless of location).
IS ANYTHING NOT COVERED?
There are a few exclusions to the HON Full Lifetime Warranty and to the 12, 10 and 5-year
warranties. These exclusions are:
• All basyx® by HON products (these products are covered under a separate basyx® by HON
• Color-fastness or matching of colors, woodgrains, or textures occurring in wood, leather, or
other materials that naturally exhibit inherent color variations.
• Customer’s own materials (COM) selected by and used at the request of the user.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by The HON Company and
product failures resulting from such modifications or attachments.
• Product normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions
• Products used for rental purposes.
• Damage caused by cleaning chemicals.
WARRANTY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS?
Your HON Dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. To obtain service
under this warranty, please contact your HON dealer. If you are not sure who your dealer is, please
call HON Customer Support at 800.833.3964.