Value, value and more value best describes the OTG Superior Laminate Desk line from our friends at Global. OTG gives you full extension and locking drawer pedestals, laminate finishes and easy to assemble desk shells. Pedestals arrive assembled. Metal pins and industry approved cam fasteners make the desk shell assembly a snap. Grommets are standard on all desks and returns. Top quality full extension ball bearing slides on all drawers. 3 mm matching 'Super Edges' provides your tops with protection from chairs. Strong OTG factory warranty.
- This design can be ordered left or right-handed (see images and note below)
- Contemporary easy to clean laminate finishes
- 3 mm protective matching super edges on all tops
- Full extension premium drawer slides on all both pedestals
- Full height drawer pedestals
- Companion pieces available
- Cable pass through grommets on desk surface
- Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification meets stringent emission guidelines
- Black handles on American Mahogany (AML) and American Dark Cherry (ADC) finishes
- Silver handles on Autumn Walnut (AWL), Artisan Grey (AGL) and American Espresso finishes
- Main desk is 'D-shaped' and measures 71"W x 36"D x 29.5"H
- Bridge measures 42"L x 24"D x 29.5"H & can be positioned on the right or left (non-handed)
- Credenza measures 71"W x 24"D x 29.5"H and contains one (1) File-File full height pedestal
- Pedestal is 28"H x 16"W x 22"D and arrives assembled and can be placed in any position
- Stack on hutch measures 71"W x 15D x 36H
- Hutch can be removed as an option when you configure the layout
- Ships by truck
- Greenguard Air Quality Certified
Configuration Comment: This unit is 'handed' meaning that the connecting bridge can be positioned to the right or the left of the user. The images show both orientations - the left-handed depicts the return on the left and the right-handed shows the return to the right of the user. Please choose your preference in the option dropdown.
Desking to Go Warranty
Offices to Go warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship subject to the limitations below. This warranty is made by Offices to Go only to original end user customers acquiring the product directly from authorized Offices to Go dealers. The customer's sole remedy under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement at Offices to Go's option. Consent from Offices to Go must be obtained before any warranty work is performed. This warranty shall not apply to any products which must be replaced due to normal wear and tear, negligence, abuse or "accident", shipping damage or product use other than in accordance with written instructions or warnings. It will also not apply when product has been modified or altered, repaired or refurbished by someone other than Offices to Go. This warranty does not cover the cost of transportation or labor. Offices to Go can make no warranty that any of its products are suitable for any particular purpose and can make no other warranties, expressed or implied. In no event shall Offices to Go be liable in either tort or contract for any loss or direct, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages. This warranty is not valid if the products are used for rental purposes.
Under this warranty, claims must be made within the following periods from the original date of purchase: (a) non-moving parts are warranted for five years; (b) drawers, slides, leveling glides, locks and other moving parts are warranted for two years.
Warranty is based on an eight hour, single shift work day.