The Tag Stacker not only makes storage easy as it stacks 6 high, but it is fully upholstered and more comfortable than most chairs of its kind. With an arc upholstered back and seat, this stacker looks and feels more substantial, yet remains versatile and perfect for temporary set-ups. Ships FREE in 7-10 business days! *Ships free to commercial addresses with loading dock, otherwise fees apply. Does NOT ship to a residential address.
- Legs are made of .875" x 14-gauge tubular steel in either powder coated Cinder or Platinum Metallic
- Cross members constructed of.75" x 14-gauge tubular steel
- Leg is joined to cross member bar with metal inert gas (MIG) welds
- Back brackets utilize sturdy 11-gauge steel plates
- 1.25" thick high resilience polyurethane foam seat cushion covers a plywood panel for added comfort and support
- .75" high resilience polyurethane foam covers the front of the back rest while
- Optional injection molded black armrests connect to a metal tubular leg framework with a pressure fit
- Black, hard double wheel casters, which work on multiple surfaces; soft double wheel casters are available for use on hard floors
- Black nylon ball glides are standard; soft glides are optional
Features and Options: Armless, With Arms, Cinder Frame, Platinum Metallic Frame
- Overall 22.25"W x 21.5"D x 33.375"H
- Seat Width 18"
- Seat Depth 17.125"
- Seat Height 18.375"
- Back Height 17.25"
- Back Width 17.875"
National warrants that each piece of furniture will be free from defects in workmanship given normal use and care for as long as you, the original customer, owns and uses the product. This warranty applies to products manufactured and sold in North America.
Normal use is defined as the equivalent of a single shift, 40 hour work week. In the event that a product is used more than normal use, the applicable warranty period will be reduced to 12 years and items that fall under different warranty limitations, as listed below, will be reduced to one-third (ex: Wood chair frames will be 4 years instead of 12 years). National, at its option, will repair or replace with comparable product any product, part or component shipped after September 1, 2000, if the claim is eligible under the conditions of this warranty.
Limitations to this warranty include:
Twelve Years Wood chair frames.
Ten Years Seating controls, veneers and laminates.
Five Years High wear parts such as electrical components, polymer based components, pneumatic cylinders, swivel arm pads, casters, chair glides, textiles, foam, covering materials and decorative trim.
This warranty does not apply to:
Damage caused by a carrier.
Normal wear and tear which are to be expected during the period of ownership.
Appearance, durability, quality, behavior, colorfastness or any other attribute of COM (Customer's Own Materials) or any other non-standard National material (including Arc-Com, Stinson, Maharam, Momentum, and Ultrafabrics) specified by the customer after application to a National product.
Color, grain or texture of wood, laminate and other covering materials.
Non-compliance with installation and maintenance instructions.
Damages or failures resulting from modifications, alterations, misuse, abuse or negligence of our products.
Gotcha™ 24 Hour Use Seating
Warranty on Gotcha 24 Hour Use models must be made within 5 years from date of purchase on seating controls and pneumatic cylinders and 2 years from date of purchase on casters, textiles and foam.
National warrants all Engineer-to-Order products to be free from defects in workmanship given normal use and care for 3 years of single shift service.
Warranty numbers are mandatory before the claim can be processed.
Please contact us at Officechairsusa.com
There are no other warranties except as expressly set forth above, either expressed or implied including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. We exclude and will not pay consequential or incidental damages under this warranty.