The HVL606 guest chair can stack up to four high to maximize your storage space. The chair comes with a padded seat and back. A steel frame also provides the strength to support a user up to 250 pounds. Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. Base version is arm-less but can be configured with arms. Chair arrives with casters or glides. You use what is best for your application. Ships FREE in 5 business days.
- An unbeatable combination of versatility and value for any environment
- Both arm & arm-less versions
- Black Centurion Fabric
- Chair arrives with casters and glides
- Contoured seat and back provide ergonomic support and comfort
- Black tubular steel frame stands up to frequent handling
- Stacks up to four high for quick and easy rearrangement in multipurpose or commons areas
- Perfect for waiting, lounge, break room or lobby areas
- Backed by the HON Limited 5-Year Warranty
- FREE SHIPPING
Arm Options: Armless or arms
Assembly Type: Easy to Assemble (ETA)
Overall Depth: 21.0"
Overall Height: 32.75"
Overall Width: 21.25"
Stacking Density - Floor: 4
Units Per Package: 1
Back Width: 19.0"
Seat Depth - Usable: 18.0"
Seat Overall Depth: 18.0"
Seat Width: 19.0"
YOUR HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
Every time you purchase a HON product, you’re making an investment in your future. We’re proud to play a part in that future, and you can trust us to do our best for as long as you need us.
The HON Full Lifetime Warranty is our assurance to you that the HON desks, workstations, seating, tables, or storage you purchase will be free from defective material or workmanship for the life of the product.
In the unlikely event that any HON product or component covered by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty should fail under normal workplace use as a result of defective material or workmanship, HON promises to repair it. If we are unable to repair it, we will replace it with comparable product or, if you prefer, we will refund your purchase price.
Intro to the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
HON Full Lifetime Warranty
basyx by HON Warranty
WHAT’S COVERED BY THE HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY?
Your HON Full Lifetime Warranty applies to product manufactured after January 1, 2011. All HON product lines, materials, and components are covered by your HON Full Lifetime Warranty except for the items described below.
The specific product lines, materials, and components listed below are covered under HON’s Full 12-Year, Full 10-Year, and Full 5-Year Warranties (from date of purchase).
HON’S FULL 12-YEAR WARRANTY
• Electrical components (lamps and ballasts are not covered)
• Seating ilira®-stretch
• Laminate surfaces
• Seating controls
• Signal seating upholstery fabric
• Wood seating
• Veneer surfaces
HON’S FULL 10-YEAR WARRANTY
• Soothe Patient Recliner Mechanism
HON’S FULL 5-YEAR WARRANTY
• Panel and seating textiles
• Soothe Patient Recliner Central Lock Mechanism
• Soothe Patient Recliner Pivoting Arm
These warranties apply to HON products sold within the United States of America, U.S. Territories, and Canada, as well as U.S. Military and Federal Agency purchases (regardless of location).
IS ANYTHING NOT COVERED?
There are a few exclusions to the HON Full Lifetime Warranty and to the 12, 10 and 5-year warranties. These exclusions are:
• All basyx® by HON products (these products are covered under a separate basyx® by HON warranty).
• Color-fastness or matching of colors, woodgrains, or textures occurring in wood, leather, or other materials that naturally exhibit inherent color variations.
• Customer’s own materials (COM) selected by and used at the request of a user.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by The HON Company and product failures resulting from such modifications or attachments.
• Product normal wear and tear, which is to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
• Damage caused by cleaning chemicals.
WARRANTY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS?
Your HON dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. To obtain service under this warranty, please contact your HON dealer. If you are not sure who your dealer is, please call HON Customer Support at 800.833.3964.