Our new work-from-home Switchback Height Adjustable Desk is exactly what the doctor ordered - for your sore back! Since many of us began to work from home, we've noticed that we do less steps and get less travel exercise in everyday! This contributes to more sore necks and backs, as we're sitting that much more. The studies have shown that sitting too much is bad for our health and now we're doing even less standing and walking. Add this sit-to-stand electric desk and let your body move more throughout the day, giving you more energy and less pain.This height adjustable office desk is designed to make setting up a beautiful modern looking home or commercial space easy. Ships FREE within 2 weeks.
- Push-button controls with four user-customized positions
- Anti-collision technology stops (and retracts) when anything gets in the way, making it safe for home
- Quick and easy assembly in 10 minutes or less
- Four different durable laminate options to coordinate with home decor
- Two durable powder-coated metal finishes in black or white
- Add-on options below to create a comprehensive home office solution
- 5 year warranty
- 24"D x 42"W
- 24"D x 48"W
- 30"D x 54"W
- Wire basket includes three wire management pieces
- Place these grips anywhere you need cable control
- Easy installation with four screws
- Power Module with Dual-outlet set-up
- AC outlet: 15A, 125V, 60Hz, 8' power cord
- Installs with surface mount clamp
- Single or Dual Monitor Arm includes surface clamp and grommet mount
- Compact Die-cast aluminum arm design maximizes desktop space
- Gas spring mechanism delivers smooth vertical adjustment
- Built-in spring tension gauge enables perfect weight adjustment
- Installs easily with quick-release VESA plate
- Mobio arms support 3.3 lb to 17.6 lb
- Two pass-through USB ports come standard
The following warranty terms apply to SitOnIt Seating “Home Edition” products.
Exemplis LLC and SitOnIt Seating (hereafter referred to as the Company), warrants to the original end user that this product will be free from defects in its material and workmanship when used in a single shift (standard 8-hour day, 5 days per week) for the following warranty periods
5-Year Warranty Coverage
• Wit – Home Edition
• Novo – Home Edition
• Reya – Home Edition
• Switchback – Home Edition
• Mobile Pedestal – Home Edition
• EON – Home Edition
• High Tide 4 – Home Edition
• Wire Basket – Home Edition
• Power Strip – Home Edition
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT
• Product abuse or misuse or negligence in misuse
• Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
• Products that have been modified or altered and any attachments to the product
• Products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions such as water damage and/or have been subject to improper storage
• Floor samples or display models
• Products purchased “as is” and/or secondhand
• Products sold by unauthorized dealers
• Creasing and/or gathering of textiles during upholstery application process
• Minor irregularities of color, surface, grain and texture
• Minor variations of color in textiles
• Variations of texture and natural markings such as neck wrinkles, scratches, backbone marks and stretch marks in leather
• Color matching of textiles exactly to samples, swatches or prior purchases
APPLICABLE PROVISIONS TO ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
Exemplis LLC and SitOnIt Seating (hereafter referred to as the Company), warrants to the original end user that this product will be free from defects in its material and workmanship when used in a single shift (standard 8-hour day, 5 days per week) for the above listed warranty periods: The Company will, at its option, repair or replace with a comparable product, without charge to the original purchaser, only defective products or parts found defective during the Warranty Period. If requested by the Company, the original purchaser must return the part or product with freight or other shipping charges prepaid.
Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for injuries or damages arising from use of the product.
This warranty shall be effective for the applicable time period beginning from date of purchase as shown on original purchaser’s original receipt or other proof of purchase.
The company shall not cover cost of labor associated with warranty claims.
This is an EXCLUSIVE LIMITED WARRANTY.