The Office Master PT78 fits big and tall stature users and is a version of the PT76N with an adjustable lumbar and more height. The Paramount Value Line is extensive, ergonomically designed and offers a range of features that are normally associated with more expensive lines. No other series combines this range of features with Office Master’s acclaimed affordability, making the Paramount Value Line the smartest choice for ergonomic, management and executive seating. It is simply the best dollar value in its class. 12 Year Limited Warranty. Ships Free in 7-10 Business Days. See also the PT79 High Back.
- Pneumatic Lift
- Tilting Backrest
- EZ Back Height Adjustment
- Rocking Tilt and Seat Tilt
- Forward Tilting
- Tension Knob
- Adjustable Lumbar
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Standard is armless - for arm option see below
- Standard Carpet Casters or Multi-Surface Soft Casters
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
- Warranty : 12 year limited
- Overall Width 27"
- Overall Height 40-48"
- Back 19.5"w x 22"H
- Seat 21"W x 18-21.1"D
- Seat Height 17-22""
- KR-25 (1D Motion) - Fixed width, height adjustable T-arms featuring natural grip control
- KR-200 (2D Motion) - Height and width adjustable, removable T-arms with natural grip control
- KR-445 (4D Motion) - Height and width adjustable, removable T-arms with fore-aft, side-side, and inward pivoting arm top (RP-45)
- JR-69 (4D Motion) - Height and width adjustable, forward slanting T-arm with soft touch width adjustment trigger, lockable arm top, fore-aft, side-side, pivoting arm top (RP-65)
- Standard Carpet Caster, size may vary per chair model* (5 per set)
- Multi-Surface Soft Casters are ideal for wood, tile and smooth or harder surfaces. (5 per set)