The Newport Two Chairs with Connecting Corner Table by Lesro delivers durability and comfort for high-use reception areas. This set-up is perfect for placing in a corner of a reception room. The chairs comes in a sturdy steel frame/arms offered in 5 durable powder coat finishes; (all chairs in images feature a silver frame/arm finish). The chairs also comes offered in over 200 different fabrics and vinyls. More fabric/vinyl options can be viewed in the links embedded in the description. The chairs features a wall-saver design and comes with optional urethane arm-pads to add additional comfort to this chair. The steel frame construction gives these chairs a 300 pound user weight capacity per chair. The corner table is attached between two single guest chairs and is available in six finishes; Natural, Medium, Cherry, Mahogany, Walnut or Black. This item is shipped in several pieces and is assembled in a few easy steps shown in the assembly guide below. Ships FREE in 3-5 business days.
For any questions about this product or to request upholstery samples, please feel free to contact us.
- Upward sloping arms for easy egress
- Matrex seat support system for long-life comfort
- Wall-saver leg design
- 1 inch of separation between seat and back allows easy cleaning
- 5 Powder Coat Finishes
- Table top available in six high pressure laminate finishes
- Optional Black Urethane arm pads
- All Newport chairs can be connected together with chair ganging brackets (Sold Separately)
- Unlimited selection of fabrics, health-care vinyls, polyurethanes, Crypton and Nano-Tex textiles
- Weight Capacity of 300 pounds per chair
- FREE SHIPPING
- All Lesro products meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA Level Requirements
Metal Frame Finish:
High Pressure Laminate Table Top Finish:
- Seat Height: 18.5"
- Arm Height: 27.5"
- Overall Dimensions: 56" W x 56" D x 36" H
- Inside Dimensions: 20" W x 18" D x 18" H
Lesro's Environment Sustainability Statement
All of us at Lesro are dedicated to environmental operations that foster a sustainable future. We have instilled environmental responsibility as a corporate value and recognize our responsibility for maintaining and improving the environment. We are working to assess the full extent to which our products and services touch the natural environs.
Searching for and implementing new manufacturing techniques and processes, integrating advanced materials, promoting waste reduction and recycling initiatives, as well as nurturing programs to reduce our carbon footprint are at the forefront of our journey. Our product manufacturing and distribution processes are performed in an enviro-conscious manner and we are committed to environmental improvements that foster a sustainable future and lead to social and economic improvements in the community we do business.