Mystic Guest/Reception Five Seat Sofa with Center Arms
The Mystic Guest/Reception Five Seat Sofa with Center Arms by Lesro offers stunning simplicity for reception area and lounge seating applications. The sofa comes with wooden open arm caps that are available in 7 wood finishes. Pictures of these finishes are in the description below. The sofa also comes offered in over 200 different fabrics and vinyls. More fabric/vinyl options can be viewed in the links embedded in the description. The seats are padded with an eco-friendly soy based foam to lessen the impact on the environment. The sofa legs are also available in 5 durable powder coat finishes. A set of six black urethane arm pads can be added to this sofa to provide additional padding on the wooden arms of this sofa. This item is shipped in several pieces and is assembled in a few easy steps shown in the assembly guide below. Ships FREE in 3-5 business days. Minimal Assembly Required.
For any questions about this product or to request upholstery samples, please feel free to contact us!
- Styled to complement Mystic Lounge and Mystic Table Series
- 1" Diameter, Sturdy Steel Construction
- Refined Tapered back
- Solid Hardwood arm caps comes in 7 finishes
- Legs come in 5 powder coat finishes
- Environmentally friendly Vitafoam soy based foam
- Unlimited selection of fabrics, health-care vinyls, polyurethanes, Crypton and Nano-Tex upholsteries
- Wallsaver Design
- Optional Black Urethane Arm Pads to provide additional comfort for the user
- Weight Capacity of 275 pounds per seat
- FREE SHIPPING
- All Lesro products meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA Level Requirements
Wood Arm Cap Finish:
- Seat Height: 19"
- Arm Height: 25"
- Overall Dimensions: 111.5" W x 25" D x 35" H
- Inside Dimensions: 20" W x 19" D x 16" H
See the Mystic Brochure
Lesro's Enviroment Sustainability Statement
All of us at Lesro are dedicated to environmental operations that foster a sustainable future. We have instilled environmental responsibility as a corporate value and recognize our responsibility for maintaining and improving the environment. We are working to assess the full extent to which our products and services touch the natural environs.
Searching for and implementing new manufacturing techniques and processes, integrating advanced materials, promoting waste reduction and recycling initiatives, as well as nurturing programs to reduce our carbon footprint are at the forefront of our journey. Our product manufacturing and distribution processes are performed in an enviro-conscious manner and we are committed to environmental improvements that foster a sustainable future and lead to social and economic improvements in the community we do business.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
All Lesro frames and assemblies are warranted against defects in materials and
workmanship for the life of the product. Fabric, vinyl, PVC free polyurethane, and
Crypton covering are warranted for 2 years from the date of shipment.