The modern design of Mayline's Mirella™ office reception desk features a contemporary design with a residential look. Features Brushed-Silver or Black Powder Coat accents and finishes, 4 laminates and 2 glass topper colors. Two double, shelf/box/file pedestals for storage and modesty panel included. This reception desk will arrive by truck and will require some assembly.
- Contemporary reception station design with finishes and accents that provide a residential look
- Complemented with Brushed-Silver or Black Powder Coat accents and finishes
- Showcases 1/2" thick, tempered-glass countertops on Silver or Black standoffs
- Floating 1 ⁄2” thick tempered glass reception counter
- Sand Dune and Southern Tobacco laminates pair with Black hardware and Smoked Glass
- White Ash (see image below) laminate pairs with Silver hardware and Frosted Glass
- Includes laminate modesty panel for additional privacy
- Complete with double, shelf/box/file pedestals for storage
- Sturdy 1” thick laminate desktop
- Coordinates with Mirella™ Desking and Conference units for a cohesive and professional look
Features: Shelf/box/file pedestals; Grommets come standard; Glass reception counter
Mayline has established a Sustainability Action Committee to initiate and oversee improvements leading to waste prevention or reduction, increased recycling, reduced energy consumption, and the establishment of environmentally sensitive design standards.
- Overall Dimensions:
- 78"W x 36" D x 48" H
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Mayline promises to repair or replace any Mayline brand product or component that is defective in material or
workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns it. This is the sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty
is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provisions as detailed below.
Limitations involving materials and components:
The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of
• Ten Years: Seating controls, cylinders and wood seating components.
• Five Years: All e5 product line, all fabric and leather seating upholstery, seating foam, seating armrests,
chrome seating components, veneer finishes, and any shelving, cabinets or mobile systems and components
that are either moving parts or controls and guides that are in contact with moving parts.
• Three Years: 4-Post wire shelving and wire components, electrical components and casters.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to the following:
• Normal wear and tear from standard use over the course of ownership.
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled under Mayline’s Freight Damage policy.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by mayline.
• Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
• COM fabric is not covered under this warranty.
• Abuse, misuse of product, or accidents.
Normal commercial usage for seating is to be defined as the equivalent of a single shift within a 40-hour
workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty
period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner (excluding model 2424AG which is warranted for multiple shifts).
The Event Series:
Mayline will warrant the materials and components of The Event Series products for a period of five years. This
warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, damage caused by the carrier in-transit, modifications or
attachments to the product or where the product is not installed properly. This product must be used or
maintained in accordance to the instructions. See specific product labels for maximum weight load capacities.
These limits are based on the weight being evenly distributed, allowing for ¼” deflection. This warranty does
not cover any products used for rental purposes.
Note: Some natural variations occurring in wood or leather materials are inherent in their character and cannot
be avoided. Mayline does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MAYLINE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
MAYLINE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES