Transform your standing desk into a comprehensive pedal exerciser by replacing your office chair with the LifeSpan Solo stationary desk bike. By allowing you to pedal at your desk, the Solo keeps you moving, healthy and alert. With many useful features, the Solo is light weight, easy to move, and is 100% powered by you, making it the perfect fit for any office space. A larger seat, is designed to distribute your weight over a large surface area and 9” long pedals, support most of the foot's surface for ergonomic comfort. Finally, the pedals are placed further out in front of the seat than a traditional bike, reducing knee movement and placing your feet in a more comfortable position, more consistent with working at a desk. Ditch your sedentary office chair and introduce continuous movement into your workday with this stationary bike for desks. Ships within 5-7 business days. FREE Curbside Shipping ONLY!
*Standing desk sold separately. Please note, the Solo is only compatible with a height-adjustable desk. SEE OUR SELECTION HERE!
- Ergonomic, Waterfall-Design Seat With Backrest
- Seat Adjustment - 7" (11 positions)
- Fits Users Ranging In Heights From 4’8” to 6’6"
- Non-Adjustable Eddy Current Brake System
- Oversized & Bi-Directional (Forward/Backward Pedaling)
- 4 Mounted Transport Wheels for Easy Mobility
- Power-Free Operation
- Max. User Weight 400 lbs.
- Product Weight 42.5 lbs.
- Warranty: Frame: 3 Years; Parts: 1 Year
- 39" L x 24" W x 40" H
- FREE Curbside Shipping OR loading dock ONLY
This product can expose you to chemicals such as Cadmium and Vinyl Chloride that are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.