The Kimball Joya High Performance Tasker is an ergonomic task solution with a 3 1/2" seat cushion designed for increased comfort, synchro-tilt 1-lock and height adjustable arms with adjusting armcaps. A contemporary look with sleek lines, this tasker will add style to any office context. Ships in 10 business days. Only ships to a commercial address, liftgate fees may apply. Factory warranty.
- Black upholstered seat
- 3" Thick molded CFC-free urethane foam seat
- Black ventilated mesh back
- 2 dimensional height adjustable arms w/ front-to-back adjustable arm-caps
- Passive lumbar support
- Premium synchro-tilt recline mechanism
- Pneumatic seat lift
- Center position tilt lock
- 253 lbs weight capacity
- 5 prong base with carpet casters
- Meets TB117 requirements
- Meets ANSI-BIFMA Standards
- Kimball factory warranty
- Overall 391⁄4"–43 1⁄4"H x 26 1⁄4"W x 23"D
- Seat height 18.5"–22.5"
- Seat width 20 3⁄4"
- Seat depth 17 3⁄4"
- Distance between arms 18 1⁄2"
- Arm height from floor 25 1⁄4"–32 3⁄4"
- Arm cap adjustment 1 1⁄2"
Details: Black Base, Synchro-tilt 1-lock
Warranty periods are limited for certain products and/or component parts as follows:
10-Year Warranty ∙Seating mechanisms ∙Veneers ∙Laminate – Pneumatic lifts (cylinder assembly)
5-Year Warranty ∙High-wear parts (such as casters, glides, drawer slides, moving chair arms) ∙ ∙Electrical/power products ∙Inflatable lumbar supports ∙Lighting ∙Desk sets ∙Monitor arms ∙Keyboard kits ∙Covering materials (such as foam, most textiles, laminate, 3D laminate, and decorative trim) ∙Poly™ seating ∙Marker Boards
3-Year Warranty ∙Wool felt ∙Custom products ∙Carnegie Fabrics ∙Itsa Mesh ∙Campos Mesh – Wish Mesh
This warranty does not cover:
• The substitution of non-Kimball Office components for use in place of Kimball Office components
• Naturally occurring variations and differences in grain character and color between and within wood species
• Natural variations in marble and leather
• Damage caused by a freight carrier
• Normal wear and tear arising from product use
• Damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product
• C.O.M. (Customer’s Own Material) or any other non-standard material specified by the customer, including attributes such as appearance, durability, quality, performance, colorfastness, etc.
• Alliance program fabrics
• Fabric, leather, and felt fading and wear, discoloration from contact with liquids or change in color or texture caused by application of finishes. (flame proofing, stain resistance)
• Alterations to the product not expressly authorized by Kimball Office
• Products considered to be of consumable nature (such as bulbs, light ballast, and certain electronic products)