Welcome to a new cost saving way to work and connect. The new world order in work stations calls out for using shared spaces for the optimum in communication, collaboration and cost savings. This 2 person benching system even has a 4 Circuit Power in Feed and desktop electrical outlets with a wire management trough for housing cables and power cords. Choose from Brilliant White or Pinnacle surfaces, Platinum or Charcoal paint and Platinum, Nimbus or Dune privacy panels. Pedestal cushion toppers are standard in Hon's Centurion Black but other fabrics may be substituted upon request. Overall footprint size is 10'1"W x 5'D. Ships free in 3 weeks. We can also arrange installation in most every market nationwide on request.
Hon Empower benching has an endless offering and vast ability to fit perfectly into your space. Our designers can assist in fitting this benching system and its numerous variants to make your space highly functional and cost efficient. Please connect with us for design help, paint and laminate samples or general advice if this open concept seems right for you. The video posted on this page is very helpful in learning about the components and growth possibilities of this design.
This Empower open design offers plenty of desktop work space for each employee. Adjacent storage benches offer space for office essentials as well as cushioned tops for sort term sitting. Complete with fully articulating Hon H5210 monitor arms.
This product can only be shipped to a commercial loading dock or be delivered 'curbside' by a lift-gate within a commercial business zone. Inside delivery and residential deliveries must be pre-approved and will typically carry surcharges passed on by The Hon Company.
- 2- 30"D x 60"W rectangular work-surfaces in 2 laminate finishes
- 2- Double Depth U-leg's
- 2- 60"W Support Beams
- 2- 60"W Shared Cable Troughs
- 1- 48"W a 13"H Privacy Screens in 3 Hon Appoint APN fabric
- 2- Contain locking lateral files w/ Seat Toppers
- 2- Open credenzas
- 2- 60" Electrical Power Harness'
- 2- Electrical desk top power modules w/ dual power and twin USB charging ports
- 1- 4 Circuit Power in Feed (must be hard wired by qualified electrician)
YOUR HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
Every time you purchase a HON product, you’re making an investment in your future. We’re proud
to play a part in that future, and you can trust us to do our best for as long as you need us. The HON
Full Lifetime Warranty is our assurance to you that the HON desks, workstations, seating, tables, or
storage you purchase will be free from defective material or workmanship for the life of the product.
In the unlikely event that any HON product or component covered by the HON Full Lifetime
Warranty should fail under normal workplace use as a result of defective material or workmanship,
HON promises to repair it. If we are unable to repair it, we will replace it with comparable product,
or if preferred, we will refund the purchase price.
WHAT’S COVERED BY THE HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY?
Your HON Full Lifetime Warranty applies to product manufactured after January 1, 2011. All HON
product lines, materials, and components are covered by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty except for
the items described below.
The specific product lines, materials, and components listed below are covered under HON’s Full
12-Year, Full 10-Year, and Full 5-Year Warranties (from date of purchase).
HON’S FULL 12-YEAR LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Electrical components (lamps and ballasts are not covered)
• Seating ilira®-stretch
• Laminate surfaces
• Seating controls
• Signal seating upholstery fabric
• Wood Seating
• Veneer Surfaces
HON’S FULL 10-YEAR LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Soothe Patient Recliner Mechanism
HON’S FULL 5-YEAR LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Panel and seating textiles
• Soothe Patient Recliner Central Lock Mechanism
• Soothe Patient Recliner Pivoting Arm
These warranties apply to HON products sold within the United States of America, U.S. Territories,
and Canada, as well as U.S. Military and Federal Agency purchases (regardless of location).
IS ANYTHING NOT COVERED?
There are a few exclusions to the HON Full Lifetime Warranty and to the 12, 10 and 5-year
warranties. These exclusions are:
• All basyx® by HON products (these products are covered under a separate basyx® by HON
• Color-fastness or matching of colors, woodgrains, or textures occurring in wood, leather, or
other materials that naturally exhibit inherent color variations.
• Customer’s own materials (COM) selected by and used at the request of the user.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by The HON Company and
product failures resulting from such modifications or attachments.
• Product normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions
• Products used for rental purposes.
• Damage caused by cleaning chemicals.
WARRANTY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS?
Your HON Dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. To obtain service
under this warranty, please contact your HON dealer. If you are not sure who your dealer is, please
call HON Customer Support at 800.833.3964