The Amherst Wood Two Chairs with Connecting Center Table by Lesro offers stunning simplicity for reception area and lounge seating applications. This item contains two Amherst Wood Open Arm Guest Chairs and a center table top to connect in between the two chairs. The chairs comes with wooden open arms and a wooden frame that are available in 9 wood finishes. The table top comes in a matching wood finish. Pictures of these finishes are in the description below. The chairs also come offered in over 200 different fabrics and vinyls. More fabric/vinyl options can be viewed in the links embedded in the description. The seats are manufactured with Lesro's Matrex Support System, ensuring long-life comfort. A set of four black urethane arm pads can be added to these chairs to provide additional padding on the wooden arms of these chairs. Ships FREE in 3-5 business days. Minimal Assembly Required.
For any questions about this product or to request upholstery samples, please feel free to contact us!
- Solid Hardwood frame comes in 9 finishes
- Back and Seat feature 1" of separation for easy cleaning
- Matrex Support System for long-life comfort
- Steel wedges makes chair assembly a breeze
- Unlimited selection of fabrics, health-care vinyls, polyurethanes, Crypton and Nano-Tex textiles
- Wall saver Leg Design
- Optional Black Urethane Arm Pads to provide additional comfort for the user
- Weight Capacity of 300 pounds per chair
- FREE SHIPPING
- All Lesro products meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA Level Requirements
Wood Finishes on Maple
- Seat Height: 18.5"
- Arm Height: 27"
- Overall Dimensions: 68" W x 23.5" D x 33" H
Lesro's Environment Sustainability Statement
All of us at Lesro are dedicated to environmental operations that foster a sustainable future. We have instilled environmental responsibility as a corporate value and recognize our responsibility for maintaining and improving the environment. We are working to assess the full extent to which our products and services touch the natural environs.
Searching for and implementing new manufacturing techniques and processes, integrating advanced materials, promoting waste reduction and recycling initiatives, as well as nurturing programs to reduce our carbon footprint are at the forefront of our journey. Our product manufacturing and distribution processes are performed in an enviro-conscious manner and we are committed to environmental improvements that foster a sustainable future and lead to social and economic improvements in the community we do business.