X-Chair's X2 K-Sport Advanced Performance Material's soft weave color options create both an aesthetic and high performance standard that excels in almost any office environment. Complete with a sliding seat, infinite recline and tilt lock, dynamic variable lumbar support as well as numerous other functions that are listed below, the X2 will fit your body like a glove and support you throughout your workday. We especially like the X2 executive task chair for its' K-Sport material that is unique to the X2 model, and is typically softer than other breathable seats and backs that we see on an everyday basis. This special K-Sport weave is unique and is only offered on the X2 chair. Coupled with the incredibly stylish polished aluminum base, frame and under-structure, this X2 model just exudes beauty and confidence. In addition, the new X-Wheel casters will add a sleek more stable ergonomic foundation to your X Chair! (see details below) Now you can also get the X-Side chair that offers the advanced comfort of Flex Mesh Technology, the unparalleled relief of Dynamic Variable Lumbar support, and the distinctive design of the X-Chair. The X-Side provides instantaneous and personalized ergonomic support for every user in a new uni-body construction. Ships Free in 1-2 Business Days. Extensive limited 15 year factory warranty from X-Chair.
*Check out the great video on the X2 Chair functionality in the video tab above!
- Dynamic Variable Lumbar (DVL) support moves with you
- SciFloat Infinite Recline facilitates motion, increases circulation, concentration and energy levels
- Patented SX Silhouette Adjustment Mechanism
- Adjustable tilt tension and variable tilt lock
- Adjustable seat depth for optimal fit
- Pneumatic seat height range of 17.5-21.5"
- Seat width is 19.5"
- Height adjustable backrest adapts to your spines curvature
- Optional fully adjustable headrest adjusts vertically and rotates
- Optional 4 Combinations of Massage and Therapeutic Heating Technology
- 4-Dimensional Arms adjust forward and back, side to side, up and down as well as pivot
- Standard multi-surface soft rimmed casters can be used on hard or carpeted surfaces, upgrades optional (see below)
- Select from a Black, Grey, Red or White K-Sport seat and back
- Highly polished aluminum base and frame
- Get the NEW X-Side chair to complete your office
- Assembly required but can be shipped fully assembled with an up-charge
- User weight capacity of 340 pounds
- Ships Free in 1-2 Business Days
- X-Chair factory warranty
Optional Heat and Massage Technology
Design Studio Take-away: The X2 is the big brother to the X1 Ergonomic Task Chair and includes a superior material that is designed to conform to your body's contours, while being supportive and of course breathable. The X2 takes the best of the X1's attributes and expands with a higher level better conforming material, and polished aluminum base and frame. Like the X1 the ride of this chair is superior to most others. The underpinnings are robust and well engineered. The recline mechanism is above and beyond what we see in most chairs of this genre. Very strong factory warranty. Not much can be faulted in the overall design and ergonomics that are standard on the X1. We strongly recommend both the X1 and the X2 products.
Dynamic Variable Lumbar (DVL), SciFloat Infinite Recline
Mesh Colors: Black, Grey, White and Red
Caster Options: Standard Dual-Wheel, Clear X-Wheel, Black X-Wheel or Clear Locking X-Wheel
Featuring 100% rubberized blade wheels and a free ball-bearing core, X-Wheel Blade Casters are quieter and smoother. They work better on hardwood and pile carpet alike, and they are more gentle on tile, hardwood, vinyl, carpet, and almost any surface. Ball bearing swivels spin easily, preventing scuffing and scratching.
Dual Wheel Standard or upgrade to one of 3 X-Wheel Options below
Clear X-Wheel, Black X-Wheel or Clear Locking X-Wheel
Add X Side Chairs to complete your office
- proprietary Dynamic Variable Lumbar support is now available in a side chair
- adjusts automatically to provide personalized support for everyone
- Flex Mesh Technology in the seat and back for ultimate support (black mesh ONLY)
- polished aluminum uni-body frame that has been molded from a single piece of metal for maximum strength