The Weston transitional sofa by Lesro offers stunning simplicity for reception area and lounge seating applications with a classic look. The sofa comes with wooden open arms and a wooden frame that are available in 9 wood finishes. Pictures of these finishes are in the description below. The sofa also comes offered in over 200 different fabrics and vinyls. The seats are manufactured with Lesro's Matrex Support System, ensuring long-life comfort. This item is shipped in several pieces and is assembled in a few easy steps without any bolts or screws as shown in the assembly guide below. This product can be configured with center dividing arms or open without any center arms. If you are doing a space with multiple Lesro units it is sometimes best to mix the models and use dividing arms on some units while others are left open. Ships FREE in 3-5 business days. Minimal Assembly Required.
For any questions about this product or to request upholstery samples, please feel free to contact us.
- Solid Hardwood frame comes in 9 finishes
- Matrex Support System for long-life comfort
- Steel wedges make assembly a breeze
- Unlimited selection of fabrics, health-care vinyls, polyurethanes, Crypton and Nano-Tex textiles
- Wall-saver Leg Design
- Sofa comes with or without center arms
- Weight Capacity of 300 pounds per seat
- FREE SHIPPING
- All Lesro products meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA Level Requirements
- Seat Height: 19"
- Arm Height: 26"
- Overall Dimensions: 107.5" W x 26" D x 33" H
- Inside Dimensions: 104.5" W x 26" D x 16.5" H (without center arms)
- Inside Dimensions: 19.5" W x 18" D x 16.5" H (with center arms)
Lesro's Environment Sustainability Statement
All of us at Lesro are dedicated to environmental operations that foster a sustainable future. We have instilled environmental responsibility as a corporate value and recognize our responsibility for maintaining and improving the environment. We are working to assess the full extent to which our products and services touch the natural environs.
Searching for and implementing new manufacturing techniques and processes, integrating advanced materials, promoting waste reduction and recycling initiatives, as well as nurturing programs to reduce our carbon footprint are at the forefront of our journey. Our product manufacturing and distribution processes are performed in an enviro-conscious manner and we are committed to environmental improvements that foster a sustainable future and lead to social and economic improvements in the community we do business.