The 36" Square High Pressure Laminate Conference Table by Lesro, is the perfect addition to your conference room, informal meeting area or break room. The table features a high-pressure laminate finish to protect the table from spills, scratches and other office hazards. All tables have a unique reverse bevel edge giving the table a more stylish look. Lesro also allows considerable customization with their products. They offer this table in six high-pressure laminate finishes; Natural, Medium, Cherry, Mahogany, Walnut or Black. The sturdy, 1.5" in diameter steel table legs are also available with a silver or black scratch resistant powder coat finish. But the options don't stop there, Lesro adds an under table shelf to remove clutter from vital table top space and table accessories. These table accessories include a standard 3" grommet or a power and data unit, both are installed in the middle of the table, and a cable management accessory for keeping wires organized and out of the way. Ships in 7-10 business days.
For any questions about this product or to request finish samples, please feel free to contact us.
- Tables available with or without shelf
- Shelf provides convenient storage area to eliminate clutter on work surfaces
- 1" high pressure laminate table tops available in 6 finishes
- Unique reverse bevel edge detail
- 1.5" round steel legs available in a black or silver finish
- Power and data grommet holes, regular grommet holes and cable management options are available (installed in center of the table)
- Optional Data and Power unit - includes 3 power, 2 USB, 1 data
- Matches other Mystic seating
- FREE SHIPPING
- All Lesro products meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA Level Requirements
Dimensions (W x L x H): 36" x 36" x 29.5"
Lesro's Environment Sustainability Statement
All of us at Lesro are dedicated to environmental operations that foster a sustainable future. We have instilled environmental responsibility as a corporate value and recognize our responsibility for maintaining and improving the environment. We are working to assess the full extent to which our products and services touch the natural environs.
Searching for and implementing new manufacturing techniques and processes, integrating advanced materials, promoting waste reduction and recycling initiatives, as well as nurturing programs to reduce our carbon footprint are at the forefront of our journey. Our product manufacturing and distribution processes are performed in an enviro-conscious manner and we are committed to environmental improvements that foster a sustainable future and lead to social and economic improvements in the community we do business.