Designed and rated specifically for areas that are prone to spills from liquids, including waiting areas, lounges and other public spaces, these Legrand deQuorum Flip-Up Table Boxes provide all of the charging needs today's spaces require. Available in two versatile finishes with a variety of power options, these units are a perfect addition to any horizontal surface. Quick and easy installation means nearly every flat table or counter area can become a hub for easy charging. A modern design and tamper-resistant receptacles bring your furniture a step above ordinary. Available with a duplex power receptacle and second opening that will accept an adapter for one (1) Wiremold CM Series Open System 2A module, one (1) Ortronics Series II or one (1) TracJack adapter to accommodate a wide range of communication outlets (adapters included - see image below). You can also add 2 USB-A ports to the power duplex. Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Slimmer, lower profile integrates well with table surfaces
- Includes one 15A black tamper-resistant duplex receptacle and one second opening that will accept adapter for one (1) Wiremold CM Series Open System 2A module, one (1) Ortronics Series II or one (1) TracJack adapter to accommodate a wide range of communication outlets (adapters included - see image below)
- USB A ports optional – Duplex 3.1A USB receptacles provide charging capacity for a wide range of mobile devices
- 6' (1.83m) cord
- UL spill water protection – Exceeds UL1363 standard for relocatable power taps. Eliminates risk of shock or short circuiting due to moisture entering device.
- Standard cord ended (contact us if you'd like information on hard-wired)
- Tamper-resistant receptacles – Meets 2011 NEC Tamper-Resistant requirements, patented shutter system that prevents the insertion of foreign objects for safety
- Easy open, easy close – Opens slowly & quietly, without "snapping open"
- Durable black powder coat and brushed stainless steel finishes
- cULus listed – Meets UL US and Canadian safety standards for Relocatable Power Taps (File E66421, Guide XBYS) and Multi-outlet Assemblies (File E15191, Guide PVGT)
- 1 year warranty
- 10 13/16"W x 4 3/4"D x 3.5"H
- Require a cutout of 4 1/8" x 10 1/4" (105mm x 260mm)