They say, "It's not your grandfather's office chair", and they are definitely right about that. It's also not your grandmother's office chair! Complete with a sliding seat, infinite recline and tilt lock, dynamic variable lumbar support as well as numerous other functions that are listed below, the Xs-Vision ergonomic mesh task chair will fit your body like a glove as it is made specifically for smaller frames. It will make you more productive, by making you more comfortable during long hours of work. It’s an investment in your health and your future! What we like about this mesh task chair is the quality of the Flex Mesh fabric which is slightly firm and provides a very supportive foundation for hip and back support. In addition, the new X-Wheel casters will add a sleek more stable ergonomic foundation to your X Chair! (see details below) Now you can also get the X-Side chair that offers the advanced comfort of Flex Mesh Technology, the unparalleled relief of Dynamic Variable Lumbar support, and the distinctive design of the X-Chair. The X-Side provides instantaneous and personalized ergonomic support for every user in a new uni-body construction. Ships free in 1-2 Business Days. 15 Year limited factory warranty from X-Chair.
*Check out the great video on the X Chair functionality in the video tab above!
- Designed to fit a broad range of users, from very petite (finally a chair that 5 foot 100 lb customers will love) - on up to slender users as tall as 6 feet
- Dynamic Variable Lumbar (DVL) support moves with you
- SciFloat Infinite Recline facilitates motion, increases circulation, concentration and energy levels
- Adjustable tilt tension and variable tilt lock
- Adjustable seat depth for optimal fit
- Height adjustable backrest adapts to your spine's curvature
- 4-Dimensional Arms adjust forward and back, side to side, up and down as well as pivot
- Multi-surface soft rimmed casters can be used on hard or carpeted surfaces, upgrade optional (see below)
- Select from a Black or Dark Grey (Charcoal) Flex Mesh seat and back
- White high profile resin base
- Optional adjustable headrest
- Get the NEW X-Side chair to complete your office
- Assembly required but can be shipped fully assembled with an upcharge
- User weight capacity of 300 pounds
- Ships free in 1-2 Business Days
- X-Chair factory warranty
Design Studio Take-away: The Dynamic Variable Lumbar (DVL) sets this chair apart and now X Chair has made a petite version for smaller frames. The moment you experience the support and comfort of the DVL, you will be transported to a seating experience unlike any other. On top of that, beneath the surface lies a very well designed chair that uses a superior Flex Mesh Technology that does, like the copy says, fit you like a glove. The ride of this chair is superior to most. The underpinnings are robust and well-engineered. The recline mechanism is above and beyond what we see in most chairs of this genre. Very strong factory warranty. Not much can be faulted in the overall design and ergonomics. We strongly recommend this product.
Dynamic Variable Lumbar (DVL), SciFloat Infinite Recline
Mesh Colors: Black and Grey
Caster Upgrade: X-Wheel Caster
Featuring 100% rubberized blade wheels and a free ball-bearing core, X-Wheel Blade Casters are quieter and smoother. They work better on hardwood and pile carpet alike, and they are more gentle on tile, hardwood, vinyl, carpet, and almost any surface. Ball bearing swivels spin easily, preventing scuffing and scratching.
Add X Side Chairs to complete your office
- proprietary Dynamic Variable Lumbar support is now available in a side chair
- adjusts automatically to provide personalized support for everyone
- Flex Mesh Technology in the seat and back for ultimate support (black mesh ONLY)
- polished aluminum uni-body frame that has been molded from a single piece of metal for maximum strength
General Specifications for the Xs-Vision