X Chair X4 Leather Executive Plus Size
X-Chair's X4 is a chair that we truly get excited about! X-Chair has taken its highly successful X2 with the super conforming K-Sport Advanced Performance Material back and covered it with top grain or premium leather, or high performance Brisa fabric. The seat is a premium molded foam, carefully wrapped in soft leather or Brisa. This Plus version has an extra wide seat and is only available in Black Top Grain or Black Brisa leather. Now you can have the appearance, fit and feel of luxury leather atop a high performing ergonomic chair. Complete with a sliding seat, infinite recline and tilt lock, dynamic variable lumbar support as well as numerous other functions that are listed below, this leather ergonomic office chair will fit your body like a glove and support you throughout your workday. We especially like the X2 chair for its K-Sport material that is unique to the X2 model but now this new X4 leather task chair version sets a new benchmark in performance and comfort. The K-Sport weave foundation back beneath the leather wrap is unique and is only offered on the X4 chair. Coupled with the incredibly well done polished aluminum base, frame and under-structure, this X4 leather task chair model just exudes beauty and confidence. In addition, the new X-Wheel casters will add a sleek more stable ergonomic foundation to your X Chair! (see details below) Now you can also get the X-Side chair that offers the advanced comfort of Flex Mesh Technology, the unparalleled relief of Dynamic Variable Lumbar support, and the distinctive design of the X-Chair. The X-Side provides instantaneous and personalized ergonomic support for every user in a new uni-body construction. Ships Free in 1-2 Business Days. Extensive limited 15 year factory warranty from X-Chair.
*Check out the great video on the X Chair functionality in the video tab above!
- Dynamic Variable Lumbar (DVL) support moves with you
- SciFloat Infinite Recline facilitates motion, increases circulation, concentration and energy levels
- Patented SX Silhouette Adjustment Mechanism
- Adjustable tilt tension and variable tilt lock
- Adjustable seat depth for optimal fit
- Pneumatic seat height range of 17.5-21.5"
- Seat width is 20.5" on this Plus version
- Height adjustable backrest adapts to your spines curvature
- 4-Dimensional Arms adjust forward and back, side to side, up and down as well as pivot
- Multi-surface soft rimmed casters can be used on hard or carpeted surfaces, upgrade optional
- Select from top grain or premium leather, or high performance Brisa vinyl - Black ONLY
- Highly polished aluminum base and frame
- Optional fully adjustable headrest in matching upholstery adjusts vertically and rotates
- Optional Memory Foam seat
- Get the NEW X-Side chair to complete your office
- Assembly required but can be shipped fully assembled with an up-charge
- User weight capacity of 340 pounds
- This leather ergonomic office chair ships free in 1-2 Business Days
- X-Chair factory warranty
Design Studio Take-away: If the X2 is the big brother to the X1 ergonomic task chair, then the X4 is the looked up to as the sophisticated cousin. The X4 still includes the superior K-Sport material that is designed to conform to your body's contours while being supportive and of course breathable. Still featuring a gorgeous polished aluminum base and frame, the X4 builds off the remarkable X2 with a soft and supple genuine leather. This is NOT a bonded, hybrid or 'eco-leather' product. Like with the other 2 models, the ride of this chair is superior to most others. The underpinnings are robust and well engineered. The recline mechanism is above and beyond what we see in most chairs of this genre. Very strong factory warranty. Not much can be faulted in the overall design and ergonomics that are standard on each of the X1, X2, and X4. We strongly recommend all of the X-Chair models.
Dynamic Variable Lumbar (DVL), SciFloat Infinite Recline
Caster Upgrade: X-Wheel Caster
Featuring 100% rubberized blade wheels and a free ball-bearing core, X-Wheel Blade Casters are quieter and smoother. They work better on hardwood and pile carpet alike, and they are more gentle on tile, hardwood, vinyl, carpet, and almost any surface. Ball bearing swivels spin easily, preventing scuffing and scratching.
Add X Side Chairs to complete your office
- proprietary Dynamic Variable Lumbar support is now available in a side chair
- adjusts automatically to provide personalized support for everyone
- Flex Mesh Technology in the seat and back for ultimate support (black mesh ONLY)
- polished aluminum uni-body frame that has been molded from a single piece of metal for maximum strength
General Specifications for the X4 (dimensions are universal in all X-Chair models)
X-Chair warrants this product for a period of 15 years, subject to the following exceptions:
All parts and materials are warranted for 5 years. During this time, X-Chair™ will provide replacement parts for any damage that is due to defect in material or workmanship. For the first 2 years, X-Chair™ will bear the entire cost of replacement parts and shipping. For the next 3 years, X-Chair™ will bear the cost of the replacement parts, but the customer will be liable for the cost of shipping.
All non-moving metal components of the chair are warranted for an additional 10 years (for a total of 15 years).
The customer must provide appropriate pictures of their damaged product if requested.
A defect in material or workmanship does not include damage to a product, or failure of a product to operate or perform properly or to maintain appearance, caused by (1) misuse or abuse of the product; (2) improper assembly or assembly that was not as recommended by the written assembly instructions; (3) normal wear and tear; (4) a natural disaster or an Act of God; (5) transportation; (6) an unauthorized modification made without the express written consent of X-Chair™; (7) improper storage; (8) the natural aging of materials such as wood, leather, and fabric which results in colors shifting during use; (9) crocking or reverse crocking of dyes from clothing on our seating materials. Products damaged in these ways will not be considered defective and will therefore not be repaired, replaced, or refunded.
X-Chair shall not have tort liability with respect to a product, and we shall not be liable for any consequential, economic, indirect, special, punitive, or incidental damages arising from a product defect.
X2 & X4 Management Office Chair - 10 Ergonomic AdjustmentsThis isn't your grandfather's office chair. It’s a motivator –...
X2 & X4 Management Office Chair - 10 Ergonomic Adjustments 03:27
This isn't your grandfather's office chair. It’s a motivator – a tool to make you more productive. It's an investment in your health – a support to keep you comfortable while you work long hours. It's a work of art – a new aesthetic for your workspace. It's a symbol that you're serious about where you're at and where you're going, but determined to have fun along the way. This is the X-Chair.