X-Chair's X3 is the most innovative X-Chair yet. X3 incorporates all of the same design and ergonomics as the X2. However, we are excited to introduce Advanced Tensile Recovery fabric (ATR) throughout the chair to provide enhanced support and comfort. ATR is a three dimensional multilayered knit polymer that is both forgiving and supportive. Compared to traditional fabrics, it has more give and spring and as a result, it provides greater contouring on the back and an enhancing layer of comfort on top of the X3’s high density molded foam seating surface. In addition, ATR is water, spill, and stain resistant, meaning your chair will continue to look good as new for years to come. Complete with a sliding seat, infinite recline and tilt lock, dynamic variable lumbar support as well as numerous other functions that are listed below, this ergonomic office chair will fit your body like a glove and support you throughout your workday. We especially like the X2 chair for its K-Sport material that is unique to the X2 model but now this new X3 ATR task chair version sets a new benchmark in performance and comfort. Coupled with the incredibly well done polished aluminum base, frame and under-structure, this X3 ATR task chair model just exudes beauty and confidence. In addition, the new X-Wheel casters will add a sleek more stable ergonomic foundation to your X Chair! (see details below) Now you can also get the X-Side chair that offers the advanced comfort of Flex Mesh Technology, the unparalleled relief of Dynamic Variable Lumbar support, and the distinctive design of the X-Chair. The X-Side provides instantaneous and personalized ergonomic support for every user in a new uni-body construction. Ships Free in 1-2 Business Days. Extensive limited 15 year factory warranty from X-Chair.
*Check out the great video on the X Chair functionality in the video tab above!
- Advanced Tensile Recovery fabric (ATR) Black ONLY
- Dynamic Variable Lumbar (DVL) support moves with you
- SciFloat Infinite Recline facilitates motion, increases circulation, concentration and energy levels
- Patented SX Silhouette Adjustment Mechanism
- Adjustable tilt tension and variable tilt lock
- Adjustable seat depth for optimal fit
- Pneumatic seat height range of 17.5-21.5"
- Seat width is 20.5" on this Plus version
- Height adjustable backrest adapts to your spines curvature
- 4-Dimensional Arms adjust forward and back, side to side, up and down as well as pivot
- Multi-surface soft rimmed casters can be used on hard or carpeted surfaces, upgrade available
- Highly polished aluminum base and frame
- Optional fully adjustable headrest adjusts vertically and rotates
- Optional Memory Foam seat
- Get the NEW X-Side chair to complete your office
- Minimal assembly required but can be shipped fully assembled with an up-charge
- User weight capacity of 340 pounds
- This ergonomic office chair ships free in 1-2 Business Days
- X-Chair factory warranty
Design Studio Take-away: The X3 introduces Advanced Tensile Recovery fabric (ATR) but still includes the floating infinite recline technology that helps your body stay in motion throughout the day, and can be adjusted to match your specific body weight so that movement is effortless. Experience improved circulation, concentration, and energy levels. Like with the other models, the ride of this chair is superior to most others. The underpinnings are robust and well engineered. The recline mechanism is above and beyond what we see in most chairs of this genre. Very strong factory warranty. Not much can be faulted in the overall design and ergonomics that are standard on each model. We strongly recommend all of the X-Chair models.
Features: Dynamic Variable Lumbar (DVL), SciFloat Infinite Recline
Caster Upgrade: X-Wheel Caster
Featuring 100% rubberized blade wheels and a free ball-bearing core, X-Wheel Blade Casters are quieter and smoother. They work better on hardwood and pile carpet alike, and they are more gentle on tile, hardwood, vinyl, carpet, and almost any surface. Ball bearing swivels spin easily, preventing scuffing and scratching.
Add X Side Chairs to complete your office
- proprietary Dynamic Variable Lumbar support is now available in a side chair
- adjusts automatically to provide personalized support for everyone
- Flex Mesh Technology in the seat and back for ultimate support (black mesh ONLY)
- polished aluminum uni-body frame that has been molded from a single piece of metal for maximum strength
General Specifications for the X2 (leather version is illustrated / dimensions are universal in all X-Chair models)