Our Wit High Back Task Chair - Work From Home Series is a simplified version of the Wit Special Order Chair, designed specifically for a sleek and all day comfort "home office" or commercial environment. This NEW "Work From Home Series" includes some of their award winning chairs and office products available to ship quickly and FREE to your home or commercial space! These ergonomic chairs are the solution to keep you comfortable during those long zoom meetings, while creating a beautiful modern looking home or commercial space. Ships FREE in 2-3 Business Days.
- Built-in pull handle makes it easy to grab-and-go (to work)
- High back with adjustable lumbar support
- Height Adjustable Arms
- Frame in Black or White
- Mesh available in Fog Stripe or Onyx Stripe
- Fabric color choices to coordinate with your home
- Slim yet plush dual-density waterfall seat
- Standard with carpet casters
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Swivel-tilt mechanism
- Won Gold for Design Excellence at the ADEX Awards – one of the largest and most prestigious awards programs for product design
- Watch the Wit Adjustment video in the video tab but please note that some of these options are ONLY available on the special order product
- 5 year warranty
- Top performing ergonomic task chair equally suited for the home or commercial setting
- Overall 26"W x 26"D x 40.75"H
- Seat Width 20"
- Seat Depth 17.5"
- Back Width 18.75"
- Back Height 23"
* Wit HB with arms pictured. See here if you'd like the armless version
The following warranty terms apply to SitOnIt Seating “Home Edition” products.
Exemplis LLC and SitOnIt Seating (hereafter referred to as the Company), warrants to the original end user that this product will be free from defects in its material and workmanship when used in a single shift (standard 8-hour day, 5 days per week) for the following warranty periods
5-Year Warranty Coverage
• Wit – Home Edition
• Novo – Home Edition
• Reya – Home Edition
• Switchback – Home Edition
• Mobile Pedestal – Home Edition
• EON – Home Edition
• High Tide 4 – Home Edition
• Wire Basket – Home Edition
• Power Strip – Home Edition
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT
• Product abuse or misuse or negligence in misuse
• Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
• Products that have been modified or altered and any attachments to the product
• Products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions such as water damage and/or have been subject to improper storage
• Floor samples or display models
• Products purchased “as is” and/or secondhand
• Products sold by unauthorized dealers
• Creasing and/or gathering of textiles during upholstery application process
• Minor irregularities of color, surface, grain and texture
• Minor variations of color in textiles
• Variations of texture and natural markings such as neck wrinkles, scratches, backbone marks and stretch marks in leather
• Color matching of textiles exactly to samples, swatches or prior purchases
APPLICABLE PROVISIONS TO ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
Exemplis LLC and SitOnIt Seating (hereafter referred to as the Company), warrants to the original end user that this product will be free from defects in its material and workmanship when used in a single shift (standard 8-hour day, 5 days per week) for the above listed warranty periods: The Company will, at its option, repair or replace with a comparable product, without charge to the original purchaser, only defective products or parts found defective during the Warranty Period. If requested by the Company, the original purchaser must return the part or product with freight or other shipping charges prepaid.
Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for injuries or damages arising from use of the product.
This warranty shall be effective for the applicable time period beginning from date of purchase as shown on original purchaser’s original receipt or other proof of purchase.
The company shall not cover cost of labor associated with warranty claims.
This is an EXCLUSIVE LIMITED WARRANTY.