The Weston Guest Chair by Lesro is part of a series of chairs that offers unique customizability to fit into any reception area. The chair comes in a solid hardwood frame and sloping arms offered in 9 wood finishes. Pictures of these finishes are in the description below. The chair also comes offered in over 200 different fabrics and vinyls. The seat is padded with an eco-friendly soy based foam while still offering comfortable support through Lesro's Matrex support system. The solid hardwood construction gives this chair a 300 pound user weight capacity, with another version of this chair available that has a 400 pound user weight capacity! This item is shipped in several pieces and is assembled practically without tools with Lesro's integrated steel wedges that allow each piece to slide into place and lock. The Weston Series is a perfect choice for transitional settings where contemporary and traditional meet. Ships FREE in 3-5 business days. Minimal Assembly Required.
For any questions about this product or to request upholstery samples, please feel free to contact us.
- Graceful sloping design offers a light and airy look
- Ideal balance of style, function and value
- Solid Hardwood construction
- Wood frame comes in 9 finishes
- Environmentally friendly Vitafoam soy based foam
- Matrex Seat Support System for long-life comfort
- Unlimited selection of fabrics, health-care vinyls, polyurethanes, Crypton and Nano-Tex textiles
- Weight Capacity of 300 pound
- All Lesro products meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA Level Requirements
- Seat Height: 19"
- Arm Height: 26"
- Overall Dimensions: 22.5" W x 26" D x 33.755" H
- Inside Dimensions: 19.5" W x 18" D x 16.5" H
Lesro's Environment Sustainability Statement
All of us at Lesro are dedicated to environmental operations that foster a sustainable future. We have instilled environmental responsibility as a corporate value and recognize our responsibility for maintaining and improving the environment. We are working to assess the full extent to which our products and services touch the natural environs.
Searching for and implementing new manufacturing techniques and processes, integrating advanced materials, promoting waste reduction and recycling initiatives, as well as nurturing programs to reduce our carbon footprint are at the forefront of our journey. Our product manufacturing and distribution processes are performed in an enviro-conscious manner and we are committed to environmental improvements that foster a sustainable future and lead to social and economic improvements in the community we do business.