Sturdy and with a reinforced back tilt and posture lock mechanism, the Vue™ Heavy Duty Stool is dependable and comfortable. Mesh back and ergonomic shaping. Optional height and width adjustable t-pad arms and footrest, with a choice of either black fabric or vinyl. Ships free within 2-3 business days.
- Big & tall heavy-duty office chair and extended-height stool (see also Apprentice II and True Comfort)
- Breathable mesh back with ample support and ergonomic shaping
- Rated up to 350 lbs. weight capacity and 24/7 use
- Reinforced mechanism with back tilt and posture lock
- Back height adjustment, height-adjustable footrest
- 10-inch Height Range Adjustment
- Swivel tilt mechanism with adjustable tilt tension accommodates users of all sizes
- Optional arm kit
- Ships within 2 business days
- Overall: 26"W x 26"D x 39 to 48 ½"H
- Back Size: 18 ¾"W x 18"H
- Seat Size: 20 ½"W x 20"D
- Seat Height 23-32 1/2"
- Arm Height (from floor) 24"
- Maximum Depth 10.5"
- Maximum Height 14"
- Maximum Width 3.5"
- Minimum Height 11.5"
Optional Height/Width Adjustable Arm
Our warranty is a way of pledging excellence in the quality of our products. It is a way of protecting our customers’ investments and continuing product improvement. Mostly, our warranty is a
way of extending our dedication to our customers.
Limited Lifetime warranty
Safco warranty obligation: We pledge to repair or replace, at Safco’s option, any Safco product or component that is defective in material or workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser,
own it. This warranty is subject to the provisions below.
The following listed parts, components and supplies are covered under warranty in accordance with the below schedule following the product purchase date.
Ten Years: Seating controls, Rumba™, Cha-Cha™ and Electric Height-Adjustable Table series Laminates.
Five Years: Glides, casters, and polymer-based electrical components, user-adjustable work surface mechanisms, seating upholstery fabrics, foam, laminates, veneer finishes and
other covering materials, drawer glides and power strips.
Three Years: Outdoor Products (Entourage™, Evos™, Canmeleon™).
Warranty Subject to exclusions
Exclusions pertaining to this warranty are as follows but are not limited to:
• Product or product components utilized with the intent to rent or lease.
• Freight damages: Safco is not liable for any product damages sustained during shipping or handling operations. Safco provides specific policies and requirements regarding
shipping and handling and reserves the right to review and address product distribution matters separately.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Product negligence: A product is not considered defective upon improper installation, or misuse of the product or its components.
• Alterations or attachments to the product that were not approved by Safco.
• All corrugated products or components.
Safco’s warranty obligation is limited to normal use upon receipt of our products.
Normal commercial usage for seating is defined as the equivalent of a single shift, forty (40) hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable
warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner.
Models warranted for multiple shifts:
• Task Master® industrial series
• Soft Tough™ series
• WorkFit™ polyurethane series
• Uber™ series
• Alday™ Intensive-Use (500 lbs.)
• Vue™ Intensive-Use (500 lbs.)
Please follow the warranty procedures described below to ensure apt and responsive service.
1. Once a defect has been discovered, the original purchaser must contact Safco immediately (within 30 days of defect detection) with the serial number(s) from the product(s) in question.
2. Upon inspection of the product(s), Safco will collect all relevant information necessary for review of the request.
3. Product replacement, replacement parts and repairs will be authorized by a Customer Care representative if acknowledged to be necessary under product warranty eligibility conditions.
Specific Limitations Regarding Color Variations, Fabrics and Finishes
Natural products have varying grains and colors. Due to such natural variations occurring in materials such as wood and leather, these characteristics are not considered defects. Safco does not
warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such materials. Materials supplied, selected or provided by the customer (COM) are not warranted.
THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED OTHER THAN THOSE CLEARLY STATED HEREIN. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT
LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. Buyer is responsible for freight to and from factory on all
warranty claims. Any description of the goods sold here under, including any reference to Buyer’s specifications and any description in catalogs, circulars and other written material published by
Safco, is the sole purpose of identifying such goods and shall not create an express warranty that the goods shall conform to such description. SAFCO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES NOR FOR ANY SUM IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.