At a affordable price, Volt seating from HON offers a unique style, full-scale comfort and a high standard of quality. The seat and back cushions are designed to fit almost anybody, including seat adjustments that are easy to use. Chair comes with or without arms, and a black leather seat. Volt by HON looks sharp, keeps people comfy, and costs less.
- Smart, sculptural styling brings a fresh, contemporary look to any workplace
- The simple, understandable controls include seat height to fit your body, and center-tilt to provide comfort
- Amply padded seat and back are contoured to conform to the body
- Inner seat shell is molded from a wood composite with high recycled content
- Seat and back are designed to support both large and smaller users
- Compact design is easy to move about the workplace for informal meetings
- Synchro-tilt mechanism reclines the back at a higher ratio than the seat for proper back alignment
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Optional height-adjustable arms to support the shoulders and upper body
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
Overall Depth: 25.75"
Overall Height: 40.0"
Overall Width: 26.0"
Stacking Function: No
User Weight Capacity: 250.0 lbs.
Back Width: 17.0"
Lumbar Support: Yes
Seat Overall Depth: 19.0"
Seat Height: 18.0" - 22.5"
Seat Width: 19.0"
Base Diameter: 24.0"
YOUR HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
Every time you purchase a HON product, you’re making an investment in your future. We’re proud
to play a part in that future, and you can trust us to do our best for as long as you need us. The HON
Full Lifetime Warranty is our assurance to you that the HON desks, workstations, seating, tables, or
storage you purchase will be free from defective material or workmanship for the life of the product.
In the unlikely event that any HON product or component covered by the HON Full Lifetime
Warranty should fail under normal workplace use as a result of defective material or workmanship,
HON promises to repair it. If we are unable to repair it, we will replace it with comparable product,
or if preferred, we will refund the purchase price.
WHAT’S COVERED BY THE HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY?
Your HON Full Lifetime Warranty applies to product manufactured after January 1, 2011. All HON
product lines, materials, and components are covered by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty except for
the items described below.
The specific product lines, materials, and components listed below are covered under HON’s Full
12-Year, Full 10-Year, and Full 5-Year Warranties (from date of purchase).
HON’S FULL 12-YEAR LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Electrical components (lamps and ballasts are not covered)
• Seating ilira®-stretch
• Laminate surfaces
• Seating controls
• Signal seating upholstery fabric
• Wood Seating
• Veneer Surfaces
HON’S FULL 10-YEAR LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Soothe Patient Recliner Mechanism
HON’S FULL 5-YEAR LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Panel and seating textiles
• Soothe Patient Recliner Central Lock Mechanism
• Soothe Patient Recliner Pivoting Arm
These warranties apply to HON products sold within the United States of America, U.S. Territories,
and Canada, as well as U.S. Military and Federal Agency purchases (regardless of location).
IS ANYTHING NOT COVERED?
There are a few exclusions to the HON Full Lifetime Warranty and to the 12, 10 and 5-year
warranties. These exclusions are:
• All basyx® by HON products (these products are covered under a separate basyx® by HON
• Color-fastness or matching of colors, woodgrains, or textures occurring in wood, leather, or
other materials that naturally exhibit inherent color variations.
• Customer’s own materials (COM) selected by and used at the request of the user.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by The HON Company and
product failures resulting from such modifications or attachments.
• Product normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions
• Products used for rental purposes.
• Damage caused by cleaning chemicals.
WARRANTY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS?
Your HON Dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. To obtain service
under this warranty, please contact your HON dealer. If you are not sure who your dealer is, please
call HON Customer Support at 800.833.3964.
THAT’S YOUR HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY AS AN OWNER OF HON PRODUCT, THE
WARRANTY EXPLAINED HERE IS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. THERE ARE SOME
EXCEPTIONS IF YOU PURCHASED THE PRODUCT FOR HOME OR PERSONAL USE WHICH
ARE EXPLAINED BELOW. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE HON COMPANY MAKES
NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE HON COMPANY WILL NOT
BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
A WORD ABOUT PURCHASES FOR HOME OR PERSONAL USE
Please note, this section only applies if you purchased your HON product for your home or for your
own personal or family use. HON’s warranties give you specific legal rights and you may have other
rights, which vary from state to state. As a consumer purchaser, the complete exclusion of implied
warranties noted in the above paragraph does not apply to you, however, to the extent allowed
by applicable state law, the implied warranties are limited to the applicable term of the warranty.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the
above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.