The Viva High Back Task Chair, by ADI, has the cost-conscious user in mind. A combination of aesthetic and clean lines, Viva offers all the ergonomic features needed to fill the requirements of just about any user. It can be fitted with an optional add-on adjustable lumbar support. The chair, which comes standard with a medium size seat (small and large sizes optional) combined with the optional sliding seat depth pan, adapts effortlessly to each individual body. Additional options include 3 seat sizes, base color, adjustable arms and a variety of fabrics (see fabric selector above). All quick ship fabrics ship in an estimated 10-15 business days. All other textiles leave the factory in 4 weeks.
- A.D.I. patented “suspension” seat technique, made of 5/8” diameter 14-gauge bent steel tubes
- Fabric seat covers with zipper on underside, available in Quickship "Reflex" textiles and Canter health grade vinyl
- Standard with black base and finish, optional polished aluminum
- 3 Seat Sizes available
- 300 lbs. user capacity
- overall 27.25"W x 21.25"D x 42.75"H
- seat width 19.5"
- seat depth 19"
- seat height range 17-22" with standard 120 mm cylinder, add 1" to both with a seat slider
- distance between arms 17"
- backrest height 22"
- backrest width 17.5"
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment - Moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body height
- 360 ° Swivel - Provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Rear Tilt - Tilts seat back to recline
- Tilt Tension - Controls the rate and ease of recline
- Optional Multi-function, Center Tilt and Infinite Lock
- Optional Adjustable Lumbar Support - Easily adjusts to enhance comfort and support lower back
- Optional Seat Slider Pan - Moves the seat cushion forward or back +2” and -3⁄4” from the standard position
- 01 Width/Height Adjustable, Standard Pad
- 04 Width/Height Adjustable, Gel Pad;
- 09 Pivoting Width/Height Adjustable, Contoured Gel Pad