Vista ll Mesh Side, Carton of 2
The Vista ll Mesh Side is a perfect match for healthcare contexts when customized with a vinyl seat and the innovative copper mesh back. Using proprietary and patent pending copper infused mesh specifically developed for healthcare applications, the Vista ll has self-sanitizing, biocidal, antifungal, anti-odor and antiviral properties. This copper infused mesh is proven to be a better solution than upholstered back task chairs for clinical areas, as it can also be cleaned with a bleach solution (please refer to cleaning instructions). Options include 9 different colors of mesh, including 2 copper colors, frame and arm finishes and optional casters for mobility. Ships free in 4 business days with quickship fabrics above; otherwise ships in 10-14 business days as noted in the fabric selector above. *Please note that these chairs are shipped 2/carton and the price above includes 2 chairs!
- Black 4-legged finish with black glide or Silver finish with grey glide
- Optional casters
- Optional loop arm in black or grey
- 9 mesh back colors - 2 of which are copper infused
- 500 lb max weight
- 12 year warranty (5 years for the mesh)
- Designed and produced by aeris GmbH
- Chairs are shipped 2/carton and the price above includes 2 chairs
Base and Arm Options: Black with Black Glide or Silver with Grey Glide; Black or Grey Arm
- Seat Height 19.5"
- Back Height from Floor 33.4"
- Mesh Back Width 19.0"
- Mesh Back Height 17.1"
- Seat Width 21.8”
- Seat Depth 18.4”
- Total Width with Arms 25.8"
We cover all components of your chair with a Forever Warranty – and that includes the
“happily ever after”. So feel free to delve into the warranty details below, or save it for a
dismally rainy day if you like. In any event, we’ve got you covered.
via’s forever warranty
This warranty is given to the initial purchaser and is valid for as long as the product is owned by the original purchaser. This
warranty is in effect from the date of original sale and covers defects in materials and craftsmanship found during normal single
shift usages; single shift usage is five (5) days a week, eight (8) hours a day. See “Applicable Warranty Periods” below.
Products covered by this warranty will be either repaired or replaced at Via’s discretion. Product repair or replacement of any
defective part is the customer’s exclusive remedy for any and all product defects. Labor is not included. Via accepts no other
responsibilities or liabilities. Only those items free of misuse, abuse, accident, alteration, unauthorized repair, or damage by fire,
flood, or other acts of God will be covered. This warranty applies to all Via products manufactured after July 1, 2011.
applicable warranty periods
Unless otherwise noted, all components are warranted forever.
• 10 Years – Brisbane HD 24/7 (2 years for fabric)
• 6 Years – Camden, Vista, Peak, Zee
• 5 Years – In-stock leathers, fabric, Genie™ mesh back
• 2 Years – Mesh back fabric (Voss, Riva, Proform™, Run)
• 1 Year – Supplemental lumbar components
• Normal wear and tear, abuse, fading, and COM/COL.
• Matching of colors, patterns, or dye lot.
• Mechanical Lumbar are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
• Products specified outside of those shown in this pricer.
warranted chair and chair control weight capacities
See chair configuration section for warranted weight capacities.
• Please do not return the product without prior authorization from Via.
• Please send a written notification of the defect to Via along with a copy of the original invoice.
• Please contact Via customer service at 1-800-433-6614 for details or email email@example.com.
fabric, leather & wood variations
• Due to natural variations in materials, furniture containing leather or wood is sold subject to normal variations
and/or irregularities of color, texture and grain.
• Via is not responsible for slight differences in fabric color due to supplier dye lot differences on large orders
or on repeat orders.
• Via designs and manufactures all of its products in accordance with the ANSI/BIFMA standards.
• Via reserves the right to make changes in design and construction or discontinue products without prior notice.
• All dimensions noted herein are approximate and subject to slight deviation.
• Via is BIFMA Level compliant. Please go online to see most up to date information.