Vida is a multi-purpose stool that can also be used as a chair with a footring when configured in a medium height (see options).This delightfully charming stool with its “V” back flexes with you as you move and is height adjustable. Standard with fixed height arms, upholstered seat and mesh back, Vida will bring to the office a clean design that will help you create an environment where everyone champions success. Ships Free in 2 Business Days from our New Jersey warehouse. Backed by the Dauphin-Valo 10 Year factory warranty.
- Intuitive mesh 'motion back' offers support for the user laterally when moving in the seated position
- Breathable and supportive mesh back with natural lumbar curvature
- Distinctive "V" back design
- Padded black mesh seat and black soft weave back
- Durable fixed height universal fit soft pad arms
- Pneumatic seat height
- Adjustable tilt tension control and center position tilt lock in medium height seat configuration (high version does not recline)
- Angled black resin base with heavy duty carpet casters
- Optional soft casters for hard floor surfaces such as wood, tile or polished concrete
- Ships Free in 2 Business Days
- Overall 25"W x 25"D x 41.5"H
- Seat height range medium option 19-26"
- Seat height range high option 23-32"
- Seat depth 19"
- Seat width 19"
- Back height 21.5"
- Weight capacity 250 lbs.
Comment: No frills nice looking stool with fixed height padded arms that allows you to build the product at either a medium height or tall seat height range depending upon your needs. In the medium height version you can also use this as a desk chair and have the nice foot ring to rest your feet on!
Valo warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 10 years as long
as the original customer owns and uses the product under normal single-shift office conditions. If a product is defective, and if written notice of the defect is given to Dauphin North America within the applicable warranty period, Valo, at its option, will either repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable component or product. The 10 year Warranty applies to all products, and parts
except upholstery Materials 3 years. This warranty does not apply to defects from normal wear
and tear, accidents, negligence, abuse, shipment, handling, storage or environmental conditions
nor does it apply to "Customer's Own Materials". Any modifications to our products made by the purchaser, purchaser's employees or agents, voids this warranty. This warranty extends to all
product shipped after January 1, 2007 whichare used for normal office purposes and single-shift
service. All claims under this warranty must be made by the original purchaser within 30 days of
alleged defect. This warranty is the customer's sole remedy for product defect. No other expressed
or implied warranty is provided. Dauphin North America is not responsible for any consequential, economic or incidental damages arising from any product defect.