Tact Knit Director Back Swivel Tilt Task Chair
The Tact Knit Director Back Swivel Tilt Task Chair, by ADI, offers a 3 dimensional knit back that responds to each user, dispersing weight. It can be fitted with an optional add-on adjustable lumbar support. It comes standard with a medium size seat (small and large sizes optional) combined with the optional sliding seat depth pan, adapts effortlessly to each individual body. Additional options include Synchro Tilt with Ratchet Back, 3 seat sizes, base color, adjustable arms and a variety of fabrics (see fabric selector above).
- A.D.I. patented “suspension” seat technique, made of 5/8” diameter 14-gauge bent steel tubes
- Black Knit polyester cover on back
- Fabric seat covers with zipper on underside, available in "Reflex" textiles and Canter health grade vinyl
- Standard with black base and finish, optional polished aluminum
- 3 Seat Sizes available, standard with Medium
- 300 lbs. user capacity
- overall 27.25"W x 21.75"D x 43.5"H
- seat width 19.5"
- seat depth 19"
- seat height range 17-22" with standard 120 mm cylinder
- distance between arms 19.5"
- backrest height 25.5"
- backrest width 18"
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment - Moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body height
- 360 ° Swivel - Provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Rear Tilt - Tilts seat back to recline
- Tilt Tension - Controls the rate and ease of recline
- Optional Synchro Tilt with Ratchet Back
- Optional Adjustable Lumbar Support - Easily adjusts to enhance comfort and support lower back
- Optional Seat Slider Pan - Moves the seat cushion forward or back +2” and -3⁄4” from the standard position
- 01 Width/Height Adjustable, Standard Pad
- 01S Width/Height Adjustable, S Pad
- 04 Width/Height Adjustable, Gel Pad
- 09 Pivoting Width/Height Adjustable, Contoured Gel Pad
Buying A.D.I. means buying durability. All A.D.I. products are designed to ANSI/BIFMA standards and carry a lifetime warranty on the steel structure, suspension belts, base, mechanism, casters and gas cylinder, and a 5-year warranty on carded fabrics (normal wear). Big and tall and 24/7 chairs are covered by a 5-year warranty on all parts.