The NEW King Cobra monitor arm by Symmetry has 2 power/2 USB included in the base, to make all of your power needs readily available and convenient! The series is available in single or dual arm, light & heavy duty. This King Cobra Single Monitor Arm with Power & USB Module is designed with elegant styling, smooth operation, unmatched performance and rugged reliability to meet the demands of today’s modern office. See also the King Cobra Dual Array Monitor Arm with Power & USB Module.
- Single Arm or optional heavy duty single arm
- Power outlets 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 12 Amps
- USB ports 5 Volts, 2.1 Amps
- Comes with clamp and grommet mount, ideal for all desk mounting configurations
- Silver Finish
- Supports 5-20 lbs.; Heavy Duty arms supports 15-40 lbs.
- Double extension arms provide a maximum of 30 3/4" extension from the rear edge of the mounting surface to the VESA Plate for greater monitor adjustment on deep or corner workstations
- Arms fold back to a minimum dimension of 8 3/8" to provide maximum desk utilization
- Adjustable rotation limiter to restrict arm rotation to 180°, preventing arms from hitting walls
- VESA Plate rotates for portrait or landscape viewing with 180° side to side rotation and -90° to +45° tilt for optimal viewing adjustment
- Patterns to match most screen types and compliant with VESA mounting standards
- Weight gauge provided to allow for quick and easy counterbalance adjustment of the arm prior to installing the screen
- Die cast aluminum construction provides greater stability
- Fully recyclable materials
- Comes with all mounting hardware for quick and easy installation (Tool-free)
- Ships FREE in 2-3 business days
5 Year Warranty.
Symmetry Office hereinafter referred to as “Company” warrants that your new product is free from defects in materials or workmanship, subject to the limitations, exclusions, and other provisions as detailed below. This limited warranty only applies to Company brand products purchased directly from an authorized Company dealer, and is only valid for the
original purchaser and for the original installation. The limited warranty is terminated upon transfer, sale, or modification of the product. If a product is defective in materials or workmanship, Company will replace or repair it at no charge, based on the below schedule. This is your sole and exclusive remedy, and repair or replacement of the product will be at the sole
discretion of Company. Shipping charges to the repair facility will be the responsibility of the purchaser, and shipping charges to return the repaired product to the purchaser will be paid by Company, except for products returned for repair during the first 30 days after purchase, in which case all shipping charges will be paid by Company. This limited warranty is
subject to the limitations, exclusions and other provisions below, and applies to Company product purchased after November 5, 2003 which are delivered within the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Canada.
Limitations involving particular materials and components:
The particular materials and components listed below are warranted according to the following schedule from the date of
Five Years- Standard textiles (not to exceed the original manufacturer’s warranty), finishes, tacking surface of tackboards,
writing surface of whiteboards
Not Covered- Customer’s own materials
This limited warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
• Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Damage caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, accident, modifications, chemical damage, water or fire.
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled as claims against the carrier.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by Company.
• Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
Company must authorize any warranty work prior to said work being performed.
In the event of repair and/or replacement of any defective product, Company does not warrant matching color, grain, texture or dye lots.
This warranty does not apply if or when product has been modified or altered, repaired or refurbished by someone other than Company.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, COMPANY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY
WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT,
CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. COMPANY'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ON ANY CLAIM IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE SALE
OR USE OF ANY OF THE COMPANY'S PRODUCTS, WHETHER LIABILITY ARISES IN CONTRACT, FROM BREACH OF WARRANTY, IN TORT OR
OTHERWISE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PRODUCT’S INVOICE PRICE.
To obtain service under this limited warranty:
By following the procedures regarding limited warranty claims outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service.
1. Contact Symmetry Office by phone at 1-888-552-5699 or by mail at 7818 Depot Lane, Tampa, FL 33637
USA within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to prove you are the original purchaser of the product and provide your model number, description of the product, and description of the defect. Then provide Symmetry Office with your name, address, area code, and telephone number.
2. Symmetry Office will review all pertinent information regarding the claim, including inspection of the product if deemed appropriate by Symmetry Office.
3. If Symmetry Office affirms that the product in question is eligible under the conditions of the limited warranty as stated above, the customer service representative or another representative of Symmetry Office will determine whether to provide replacement parts, authorize repairs or replace the product.
PRODUCTS RETURNED TO THE Symmetry Office FACILITY WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION WILL BE REFUSED. THIS LIMITED
WARRANTY SUPERCEDES ALL PREVIOUS Symmetry Office WARRANTIES.