This Via Seating Classic Swopper is a truly unique and well thought out motion seating stool. We all know that the human body was designed to stay moving. Sadly we now spend so much time sitting that the next best thing is a motion chair that keeps your body fluid in the sense that it is moving around while you work. The Swopper Classic, like the Swopper Air will help you develop your core strength and improve your blood circulation. The Swopper design was the first true ergonomic office chair in the world to move in all three dimensions. This product is Made Germany and carries the famous Forever Warranty.
If your serious about improving your posture, and you feel it's time to sit dynamically then we suggest you try the Swopper today. It will not only generate positive health benefits but it will also improve your focus and make work more fun. This version of the Swopper family is available in five (5) Ultrusuede easy to clean fabrics. Each upholstery is paired with a matching spring color.
- Improves your blood circulation
- Strengthens your core muscle groups
- Prevents hunching
- No pressure points
- Good for intervertebral disc health
- Assists lymphatic flow
- High tech easy to clean cover
- 5 Ultrasuede colors w/ color coordinated springs
- Anthracite base
- Height, tension and lateral adjustments
- Continuous multi-dimensional tilt
- 265 pound user weight capacity
- Ships Free
- Forever Factory Warranty
- Made in Germany
- Designed and produced by aeris GmbH
- Seat Size 16" diameter
- Seat Height 22-27.5"
- Base diameter 21.5"
- Weight limit 265 lbs.
Design Studio Note- We highly recommend clicking on our 'Video' tab to learn more about the design, function and adjustments in this wonderful piece of furniture. Truly revolutionary and a better way to sit. Please call us with any questions 888-355-4999.
We cover all components of your chair with a Forever Warranty – and that includes the
“happily ever after”. So feel free to delve into the warranty details below, or save it for a
dismally rainy day if you like. In any event, we’ve got you covered.
via’s forever warranty
This warranty is given to the initial purchaser and is valid for as long as the product is owned by the original purchaser. This
warranty is in effect from the date of original sale and covers defects in materials and craftsmanship found during normal single
shift usages; single shift usage is five (5) days a week, eight (8) hours a day. See “Applicable Warranty Periods” below.
Products covered by this warranty will be either repaired or replaced at Via’s discretion. Product repair or replacement of any
defective part is the customer’s exclusive remedy for any and all product defects. Labor is not included. Via accepts no other
responsibilities or liabilities. Only those items free of misuse, abuse, accident, alteration, unauthorized repair, or damage by fire,
flood, or other acts of God will be covered. This warranty applies to all Via products manufactured after July 1, 2011.
applicable warranty periods
Unless otherwise noted, all components are warranted forever.
• 10 Years – Brisbane HD 24/7 (2 years for fabric)
• 6 Years – Camden, Vista, Peak, Zee
• 5 Years – In-stock leathers, fabric, Genie™ mesh back
• 2 Years – Mesh back fabric (Voss, Riva, Proform™, Run)
• 1 Year – Supplemental lumbar components
• Normal wear and tear, abuse, fading, and COM/COL.
• Matching of colors, patterns, or dye lot.
• Mechanical Lumbar are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
• Products specified outside of those shown in this pricer.
warranted chair and chair control weight capacities
See chair configuration section for warranted weight capacities.
• Please do not return the product without prior authorization from Via.
• Please send a written notification of the defect to Via along with a copy of the original invoice.
• Please contact Via customer service at 1-800-433-6614 for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
fabric, leather & wood variations
• Due to natural variations in materials, furniture containing leather or wood is sold subject to normal variations
and/or irregularities of color, texture and grain.
• Via is not responsible for slight differences in fabric color due to supplier dye lot differences on large orders
or on repeat orders.
• Via designs and manufactures all of its products in accordance with the ANSI/BIFMA standards.
• Via reserves the right to make changes in design and construction or discontinue products without prior notice.
• All dimensions noted herein are approximate and subject to slight deviation.
• Via is BIFMA Level compliant. Please go online to see most up to date information.
Swopper Intro & Benefits - Video # 1Via Seating introducing Swopper
Swopper Intro & Benefits - Video # 1 01:52
Via Seating introducing Swopper