Steal Nesting Chair
This affordable nesting chair arrives mostly assembled and will support users up to 250 pounds. The chair is boxed in sets of 4. So they must be bought in multiples of 4 only. The chairs are priced each. A tremendous value in a chair that folds up and 'nests' for storage when not in use. Ships Free in 2 Business Days. We like the Steal nesting chair since when it shows up, the frame is all assembled (welded) and the back is mounted. All you have to do is bolt on the seat and snap in the casters. Very rugged chair. Perfect for training rooms and breakout areas. This is our most popular nesting chair given its quality, warranty and price point.
- Padded foam seat in black mesh
- Medium grey contrasting mesh back
- Metal tubular frame in Black
- Black plastic ergonomically curved arm rests
- Arrives partially assembled
- Weight capacity of 250 pounds
- Seat flips up and the chair can be nested for storage purposes
- Heavy duty casters for ease of mobility
- Boxed in sets of 4 (minimum purchase of 4)
- Chairs are priced 'each'
- Free Shipping in 2 Business Days
- 10 Year Factory Warranty
- 5 Years on foam, fabrics and mesh
- Remember these are 4 per box and they must be ordered in multiples of 4 / prices shown are 'per chair'
- Built in bulk discounts (in shopping cart) on 24 or more chairs
- Overall 23"W x 24"D x 33"H
- Seat depth 16.5"
- Seat width 17"
VALUE SERIES SEATING
Open Plan Systems offers Value Series seating that is warranted for ten (10) years for the original purchaser. The warranty covers all components (frames, glides and arms). The foam / textiles are warranted for five (5) years.
The warranty for this Value Series applies to single shift, standard commercial usage, defined as a standard eight (8) hour, forty (40) hour week for users weighing up to 250 pounds.
SEATING WARRANTY SUMMARY
Open Plan Systems warrants that this product will be free from defects in its material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The company will repair, at its option, without charge to the original purchaser only, defective products or parts from normal use.