This Sorrento table blends a design that can be easily use in both traditional and transitional settings. This product series combines a high end look and eye pleasing features. The Sorrento uses select AA-grade North American hardwood veneers on all surfaces. All surfaces are protected with a 2 coat catalyzed high tech lacquer. Rectangular shaped table is stocked in Bourbon Cherry and the boat shaped version is stocked in Espresso. Ships Free in 2-3 business days. Tops and bases arrive in individual cartons. Delivery is by truck to your loading dock or curb. Pricing does not include inside delivery. Very easy to assemble.
- Select AA North American hardwood veneers
- 2 coat catalyzed lacquer finish
- Heavy duty plinth base with pronounced base edge
- Rectangular surface comes in Bourbon Cherry on Cherry veneers
- Boat shaped surface comes in Espresso finish on Walnut veneers
- Bourbon Cherry has walnut borders in the top and birds eye maple inlays in the top and on the plinth bases
- Adjustable floor levelers
- Top arrives in two sections (easier to handle)
- 3 base sections for maximum structural rigidity
- Requires some assembly
- Optional 45" x 45" wall mount presentation board w/ magnetic non-ghosting white board and tack-able surfaces
- Mayline factory warranty
Veneer Finishes: Espresso, Bourbon Cherry
Effective January 1, 2015
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Mayline promises to repair or replace any Mayline bra
nd product or component that is defective in materia
workmanship for as long as the original purchaser own
s it. This is the sole and exclusive remedy. This war
is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provis
ions as detailed below.
Limitations involving materials and components:
The materials and components listed below are covered
according to the following schedule from the date o
Seating controls, cylinders and wood seating compon
All e5 product line, all fabric and leather seating
upholstery, seating foam, seating armrests,
chrome seating components, veneer finishes, and any sh
elving, cabinets or mobile systems and components
that are either moving parts or controls and guides th
at are in contact with moving parts.
4-Post wire shelving and wire components, electrical
components and casters.
This warranty does not apply to the following:
Normal wear and tear from standard use over the course
Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will
be handled under Mayline’s Freight Damage policy.
Modifications or attachments to the product that are
not approved by mayline.
Products that were not installed, used or maintained
in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
Products used for rental purposes.
COM fabric is not covered under this warranty.
Abuse, misuse of product, or accidents.